1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Addicted

Sep 29, 2007

1. I'm not finding a feedback thread for Addicted--so here's one to get her started! :daisy

I just bought a pair of Mystic eyes from Addicted, and it was a note-perfect transaction all the way through. She was quick to reply and very communicative by PM; when she had trouble getting the PMs to load, she made sure to email me so that I would know she received my payment. The eyes arrived within just a few days, and they're in pristine condition. It would be a pleasure to do business with Addicted/Carolyn again!

2. I bought a Volks SD13 Cristal from Addicted [Carolyn]. It was a perfect transaction from start to finish. Carolyn was very friendly, extremely informative, and quick to reply to each PM and email I sent her. My Cristal arrived today, after being shipped only yesterday. She was packed extremely well and was in perfect condition. I would definitely buy from her again without hesitation.

Thank you, Carolyn!

3. I bought a Yo Sd Anne from Addicted, and everything went great! She sent pm's quickly, shipped her fast, and was very kind to throw in a little present and a doll sized card! Wonderful to deal with, would highly recommend and gladly do business with again! Thank you so much! I love my new little addition!
      Best to you,
      Julianne

4. I bought a Volks Williams from Carolyn and she was very kind and professional from start to finish. Great communication and shipped the day after payment was sent! Williams arrived in a couple of days wonderfully packed. She's very sweet and even put in a cute card and keychain.

Highly recommended and I'd be happy to do business with her again!

Thank you so much, Carolyn!

5. I couldn't find a thread for Addicted, so I started one!

I just purchased a Volks Rose from Addicted, and it was a great transaction! She allowed me a short layaway, and shipped as soon as I finished paying it off! She was well packed also!

I'd not hesitate to do business with again!

6. I bought a Volks Kurumi from Addicted, and it was an enjoyable and stress free transaction. Her communication throughout was excellent, shipping was fast, and she packed the doll extremely well.

She is very kind, and I would be happy to do business with her again. :D

7. I bought a SDC RYU from Addicted and everything went smoothly. The communication was great, shipping was fast and he was packaged very well.
      Thanks so much!

8. I bought/did a layaway with Addicted for a Volks Yukinojo fullset and also Isao's chair. I could not be happier with the transaction. First she allowed me to do a layaway so it would make me possible to get him. Then she kept up great communication. Laying out the amounts of payments and what they meant perfectly. She shipped super quick (even around my hectic schedule so I would be around to get him). And he was exactly as described with all items as described. she also packaged him amazingly well.

Thank you so much Addicted! You allowed me to bring my dream doll home. :)

9. I recently bought SWD Nono head from Addicted. She was very pleasant to do business with and shipping was fast and she was packaged very well. She's wonderful!

Thanks so much Addicted!! I love Nono so much....

10. I bought a doll from Addicted and she was very pleasent to deal with. She kept up good communications and shipped promptly. I recommend Addicted. :)