1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for adhara

Dec 2, 2008

1. Adhara was part of the split I hosted for Souldoll Leira and was great to work with. Communication was fantastic, payments were lightning fast, and adhara let me know as soon as the bunny paws arrived. I would definitely do business with adhara again!

2. I bought a beautiful Soom Cass Human Outfit from Adhara, she was very fast to respond to pms and sent out the package straight away after i paid ^__^ a pleasure doing business with you, thanks very much! :)

3. Adhara bought a Bambicrony tan Marion from me. Asked lots of questions, was very polite and very specific with shipping details (I was shipping internationally). Communication was wonderful and the whole transaction was a wonderful experience. I would definitely do business with her again.

Thanks for being a pleasure to work with!

4. i bough a soom cass hands from Adhara
      good transaction
      nice communication
      fast shipping too
      thank you so much

5. I bought a doll head from Adhara. It was a smooth transaction. She shipped the head very fast and it arrived in no time. Communication was great too. Would definitely love to transact with her again anytime!

6. I bought Yrie wings from Adhara.
      She is very nice and the communication went very well.
      The wings where shipped fast and each part was wrapped carefully.

Thanks!

7. I bought Soom Yrie feet from adhara! ^w^ She was wonderful to work with and shipped out the feet fast and well packaged. <3 Thanks again! : D

8. I bought a YoSD outfit from Adhara, and she was a sweet seller
      Sent fast, well packaged, just as new!

Reccomend =3

9. I traded some soom afi hooves for a soom yrie, and adhara was perfect throughout the whole transaction. She was very prompt and everything arrived perfectly. Thanks so much! ^^

10. Hi~

I recently purchase a Dress from adhara! She has been wonderful to work with: very friendly, good communications, and fast shipping! Thank you so much!

11. Hi

I bought a Model F Clothes Packet from adhara. She was so wonderful throughout the transaction. She had excellent communication and was friendly. I enjoyed talking to her. She shipped out the items in a very timely fashion. They arrived here in perfect condition as said in the sales post. Thank you so much. :D

- Lum Out -

12. I bought a set of Cass finny feet and legs from adhara. Shipping was prompt and communication was good. They came safely packed and arrived quickly. Would definitely do business with again!

13. Very friendly and careful seller. I`ve bought supergem`s body from SOOM

14. Sold some eyes and a wig to adhara, great transaction- quick payer and let me know when they arrived.

15. Bought ears Cass.
      Very attentive, quiet and responsible person. It was pleasant to deal. :)

16. I bought a little dragon from adhara, she was very helpfull and communication was nice.

Shipping was quick and safe.... and I love my little dragon^^

17. adhara is a pleasure to deal with, i purchased a pair of soon afi legs and they are perfect i love them
      thank you so much x

18. I am in a trade with Adhara for some items from the 2010 Fukubukuro Bags :>
      She traded me the Canfield Shirt and Cravat, both arrived promptly and in perfect condition :> Couldn't have asked for better!
      *Currently waiting on my half to arrive to her.

Thank you!

19. adhara sold me Dollheart's Cherry Lucy hairpieces from her fukubukuro. They were shipped very quickly, and nicely packaged. A great transaction!
      Thanks adhara! :)

20. Thanks for gorgeous outfit! Great communication, fast shipping.
      Thank you so much <333