1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for adhara

Dec 2, 2008

1. I bought a soom Cass wig from adhara and it was a wonderful transaction!! The wig was a great price and was shipped quickly! The communication was wonderful! Thank you so much!!! :)

2. +1 positive as a seller. I bought a MinoruWorld girl from Adhara. She shipped quickly and when the doll arrived I was VERY happy with all the extra goodies (wig, eyes, candy, string, magic erasers!!!) I got. I got spoiled big time! Plus, communication was wonderful, both online and in the sweet little note she sent me with the doll. I'd gladly buy from Adhara again! ++++++++

3. I had a fantastic transaction with adhara! She purchased a Volks SD13b long-legged body and School A head with faceup and modifications by gabriel of lightly battered and paid quickly! She let me know as soon as he arrived safely!

I would be glad to do business with adhara again!

4. Adhara participated in a GO I hosted, communication was good, payments were prompt. Would certainly deal with again.

5. Adhara was one of my split group members and she was phenomenal. She stayed in contact and sent her payments immediately when invoiced. I would suggest working with her without hesitation. The only reason my feedback is late is because she took a quick vacation after we finished up, but everything went well between us. (:

6. Adhara participated in a GO I hosted. Payment was prompt, communication was good and payment was prompt. Would be happy to deal with again. ^^

7. I bought Withdoll Angela from Adhara. She was a lovely person to deal with, very friendly and flexible. She kindly accepted my layaway plan, packed the doll very well and shipped it quickly. The package also had a lovely little note that really cheered me up.

One of the best transactions I've ever had, thank you so much! <3

8. I bought a DIM Event Head from adhara. She was lovely to deal with and everything went smoothly and quickly (I paid on Friday, it arrived on Tuesday!).

Really nice seller, would happily buy from her again!

Thanks so much :D

9. Super Positive! adhara sold me a Pipos doll on layaway and my layaway was very unusal, so adhara really had to trust me! adhara packed everything up very, very securely. Thank you, adhara!!! :aheartbea

10. I purchased a pair of MSD underwear from adhara :)! The transaction was lovely!! And the shipping was fast :) So very friendly too! Thank you so much! I highly recommend this seller!!

11. Bought Pipos Indigo Cheese Mouse from Rae. We agreed a hold period, postage costs and communicated by Facebook message. Great person to dealbwith, would highly recommend! Also, the doll is gorgeous, was well-packed and sent the day I paid.

12. I bought two pairs of mnf hands from Adhara.
      She was really friendly. The transaction went perfect.
      The shipping was really fast :D
      And ofcourse the hands were really pretty.
      I would highly recommend her ^^ Thank you.

13. I bought a bra and underwear set from Adhara. Everything went very smoothly and with good communication. I would definitely buy from her again (:

14. Adhara sold me a doll head and added unexpected eyes -- nice bonus! Transaction was problem-free from beginning to end. Would deal with again for sure. Thanks again!

15. adhara sold me a Nin9 jumper, so please with the purchase and super fast delivery. Thank you

16. Adhara sold me a TS Minifee Mirwen, she was great and offered some very wise advice regarding MP transactions. She is a great seller, with very clear communication. I would buy from her again in a heartbeat!

17. I bought an MSD dress from adhara. She was super friendly to communicate with. The dress was sent promptly and arrived well protected in excellent condition. I highly recommend her. Thanks again for a great transaction!

18. bought a dollheart dress from adhara and the transaction went smoothly.
      she gave me options for shipping. the communication was perfect.
      it arrived to me safely. ^ v ^ )/

great seller~ !!

19. Bought a Roxen oufit and everything was perfect!! Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction!

20. I bought a Lati doll from Adhara.
      It was a perfect transaction, and the doll arrived with excellent condition.

Many thanks!