1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for adhara

Dec 2, 2008

1. POSITIVE

I purchased a lovely Leeke spring mint wig from adhara. Good communication and fast shipping. Recommended seller! :fangirl:

2. I bought two dolls from Adhara and it was my first ever purchase through doa. She was extremely helpful and super nice to me. I couldn't have had a better experience to be honest. Both girls arrived in great conditions and I am a happy customer. Thank you so much for everything.

3. POSITIVE

I bought Cerisedoll Lyse from afhara. And she was very helpfull. She answered everything quickly. I am very satisfied by this experience with her. :-)

4. I bought a pair of Soom Turb/Roxen wings from adhara. She contacted me after having seen my sales post and we worked out a price and shipping super quick. She was kind enough to let me wait to buy them until after the holidays and then sent them super quickly. They arrived and are just as described. I couldn't be happier!

She's so sweet and this is one of the best transactions I've experienced in awhile. :) Thanks again!

5. Bought a minifee 2013 event head via MP and for a reasonable price; very friendly and helpful communication, shipping was cheap, very fast and impressively well protected ;)Thank you!

6. I have bought some lovely shoes from adhara and it was so nice to work with her and Excellent communication :)

7. I bought a WithDoll Priscilla from adhara. The transaction was perfect! Her communication was quick and she shipped the same day! Thank you so much :) Hope to deal with you again in the future!

8. I bought a Withdoll outfit from adhara. It was a great transaction and very fast shipping. She was exceedingly friendly in all communication. I would happily buy from her again. :)

9. Bought a wig from Adhara, good communication, quick shipping ! I love the wig !
      Thank you very much !!

10. I just bought a wig and it arrived super duper fast and in gorgeous shape, thanks again!:)

11. adhara joined my LTF mio split and she was wonderful to work with. payments were sent on time and communication was great. I would gladly deal with her again. and thank you so much for joining my split! :)

12. Trade a pair of shoes. Very nice seller and fast shipping! +++++

13. I purchased a Soom Cass from adhara and it was an ideal transaction!

She let me do a two month layaway and answered all of my questions relating to the doll itself and international shipping in a timely manner. She even went halfway on the expensive shipping which was so helpful! She was so understanding when there was a slight delay with my last payment which I really appreciated. On top of that she was also extremely nice, friendly, and easy to talk to! Cass and her fragile parts were well packed and arrived without any issues. A very nice note was left in the box which was super nice.

I absolutely LOVE my mermaid Cass, thank you sooooo much for a wonderful sale!!

A++++ for adhara!!! I would absolutely buy from her again! :)

14. Perfect seller! Highly recommend! I bought some MNF hands a feet from Adhara. Communications was great. They were well packed and shipped fast! Thanks so much! I would definitely buy from her again!

15. I bought some msd clothing for from Adhara and she was awesome to deal with! Great transaction! Great comminication!!

16. I bought a very nice set of white MSD socks from Adhara,
      She was super kind, and the transaction was perfect.

I really love the socks, Thank you!!

17. I bouhgt Homme Fer from Adhara. Nice communication, extra-fast shipping, good package - I'll be happy to deal with her again )

18. Purchased some clothes from Rae. Was incredibly accommodating! And always kept up communication. Fantastic seller. :3

19. bought a wig from her, fast delivery great communication thanks

20. Absolutely stellar transaction. I bought a hoodie from Adhara and can not believe the quality. It looks brand spanking new. She sent it really quickly and it was packed very well. A wonderful member to do business with in every respect and I hope to have the pleasure again soon <3