1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Adino

Sep 25, 2008

1. Please leave a few words here if you have ever dealt with me :)

2. I highly recommend her. The very attentive and responsible seller and the buyer of the orders. I'm gonna to continue working together! :fangirl:

3. I have participated in several of Adino's group orders and also have purchased items directly. It's always a pleasant experience! Great communication, and extremely professional. I am never worried about my order with Adino running it.

4. Excellent organizer, really nice and responcible person
      It's please to work with her!

5. The very good organizer, diligent, attentive, pleasant, constantly quickly answers questions, supports communication.

6. Adino bought a pair of hands from me and payment was quick and after she receive it she pmed me thxs adino :)

7. Adino bought a girl body from me. She is very friendly. Communication was great and the payment was on time. I'm glad to do business with her. ^_^

8. Large thanks! Without of the help I would fail to translate money to the seller.
      Very much has helped me to buy a head, though it was not simple, with all has coped.
      Аccurate, reasonable, benevolent!

9. Adino purchased a Super Gem head from me and our transaction was smooth and easy. They were very patient, friendly and kept up with communication very well. Payment from them to me was sent exactly when promised and I have no complaints what-so-ever. This was a fabulous transaction from beginning to end and I would love to do business with them again in the future!!

]♥[ Thank you for your purchase!! ]♥[
      ]♥[ It was a pleasure to do business with you!! ]♥[​

10. Adino bought an Iplehouse Freezia head from me. Paid quickly, let me know when it arrived and responded quickly to PMs, good buyer, thanks!

11. Adino bought my soom bygg from me.
      Paid faster, wonderful communication and very polite!
      Let me know as soon as they got him.
      Great transaction, would definitely deal with again :)

12. I sold a popodoll 68cm body to Adino.Everything was well,send a quickly payment and very very friendly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Thanks sooo much! ^0^

13. Adino bought 3 clothes from me.She is very friendly and nice. She paid quickly, and is great with communication.
      You are a good buyer!Thanks very much! ^^

14. Adino bought a Beryl from me and she's an excellent buyer! Paid instantly and is very friendly, and the communication is always great.
      Thank you very much!

15. I sold a Soom Ai for Adino. She was very nice and friendly. relied fast to her PMs and made payment quickly. Recommend! ^^

16. umm mistake.. and I cant edit my post so.. to clarify: I sold a Soom Ai TO Adino... not for.. lol

17. Adino bought my Unidoll Berkut. Communication was great and friendly. Payment was prompt and would not hesitate to do a transaction with her again. Thankyou Adino!

18. Adino purchased a Soom Idrial from me and through out the entire transaction was wonderful to work with! Great communication and prompt payment! I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. Thank you so much!

19. I have sold a Human Amber to Adino and everything was just perfect! Really nice communication, fast paiement and she is so kind! I hightly recommend her for every transaction!

20. Adino bought a flexi perennial from me. Was very pleasant and a pleasure to interact with. Payment was sent quickly, communication were great.