1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Adrastea

Jan 7, 2007

1. I probably should have made one of these a while ago. :sweat Well anyway, since I've started seriously selling things now, if you've had a transaction with me please leave fedback! Thanks! :)
    2. Adrastea made me an AWESOME skirt for Persephone my Model Girl Ipsae

My Persephone is on the right and Athalea is on the left.
      A better closeup of the skirt.

Thank you again!!!!
    3. I purchased a pair of eyes from Adrastea. The customer service I recieved throughout the process was was really great. Thank you!
    4. Adrastea bought a few items from me at a meet up. She is a great trader!
    5. Sold a doll to Adrastea. She paid promptly and maintained good communication. Good buyer!
    6. Adrastea bought a pair of doll eyes from me. Smooth transcation, good communication, fast payment. Thank you!
    7. Adrastea purchased an SD head from me, and we had lots of fun communication! I highly recommend her, and hope to see her again! Thanks!
    8. Adrastea is a dream to have a transaction with! She was very fast with PMs and also paid very quickly and let me know when she got my package!

Great buyer all around!! ^ 3^
    9. I did a custom paint job for Adrastea and she was extremely friendly and wonderful to work with!!!
    10. I bought a Dollshe body from Adrastea and everything went VERY smoothly and quickly. thank you very much! ^-^
    11. I bought a pair of doll eyes from Adrastea. Communication was excellent, shipping was fast, and overall it was a wonderful transaction! I'd definitely buy from her again- thank you! :)
    12. Bought a beautiful brown fur wig from Adrastea! Great quality, perfect size, great communication and fast shipping!

Thank you so much! :D
    13. Bought a wig that Andrastea made. Fabulous wig. So cute. Nice job, quick communication, fast fast shipping. Would recomend her anytime.
    14. Adrastea joined my Dollmore group order and everything went perfect ^^

Lovely person to deal with, thanks so much! <3
    15. Ack! Sorry I didn't leave feedback before now! :doh

Did a split with Adrastea back in Janurary and it was as smooth as it could be! Totally quick with payment and replies to emails/PM. Thanks! :D
    16. I bought a wig from Adrastea, exactly as described and shipped fast too! Thanks Adrastea!
    17. I bought a blue fir wig from Adrastea, and was delivered quickly and safely to me. She's great with communication, too! :D
    18. I bought three pairs of eyes from Adrastea and I am so please with both how fast she shipped them and how nice they are! She is a wonderful trader!
    19. I bought an Elfdoll Reminisce Red head from Andrastea. I highly recommend her as a seller. She's fast, efficient and reliable and remained in constantly in touch with me during the transaction. Can't thank her enough.
    20. Bought a Tender Lahoo head from Adrastea, transaction was very smooth, and I was kept updated frequently! Great seller, would definitely recommend :D