1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Adrastea

Jan 7, 2007

1. I probably should have made one of these a while ago. :sweat Well anyway, since I've started seriously selling things now, if you've had a transaction with me please leave fedback! Thanks! :)

2. Adrastea made me an AWESOME skirt for Persephone my Model Girl Ipsae

[​IMG]
      My Persephone is on the right and Athalea is on the left.
      [​IMG]
      A better closeup of the skirt.

Thank you again!!!!

3. I purchased a pair of eyes from Adrastea. The customer service I recieved throughout the process was was really great. Thank you!

4. Adrastea bought a few items from me at a meet up. She is a great trader!

5. Sold a doll to Adrastea. She paid promptly and maintained good communication. Good buyer!

6. Adrastea bought a pair of doll eyes from me. Smooth transcation, good communication, fast payment. Thank you!

7. Adrastea purchased an SD head from me, and we had lots of fun communication! I highly recommend her, and hope to see her again! Thanks!

8. Adrastea is a dream to have a transaction with! She was very fast with PMs and also paid very quickly and let me know when she got my package!

Great buyer all around!! ^ 3^

9. I did a custom paint job for Adrastea and she was extremely friendly and wonderful to work with!!!

10. I bought a Dollshe body from Adrastea and everything went VERY smoothly and quickly. thank you very much! ^-^

11. I bought a pair of doll eyes from Adrastea. Communication was excellent, shipping was fast, and overall it was a wonderful transaction! I'd definitely buy from her again- thank you! :)

12. Bought a beautiful brown fur wig from Adrastea! Great quality, perfect size, great communication and fast shipping!

Thank you so much! :D

13. Bought a wig that Andrastea made. Fabulous wig. So cute. Nice job, quick communication, fast fast shipping. Would recomend her anytime.

14. Adrastea joined my Dollmore group order and everything went perfect ^^

Lovely person to deal with, thanks so much! <3

15. Ack! Sorry I didn't leave feedback before now! :doh

Did a split with Adrastea back in Janurary and it was as smooth as it could be! Totally quick with payment and replies to emails/PM. Thanks! :D

16. I bought a wig from Adrastea, exactly as described and shipped fast too! Thanks Adrastea!

17. I bought a blue fir wig from Adrastea, and was delivered quickly and safely to me. She's great with communication, too! :D

18. I bought three pairs of eyes from Adrastea and I am so please with both how fast she shipped them and how nice they are! She is a wonderful trader!

19. I bought an Elfdoll Reminisce Red head from Andrastea. I highly recommend her as a seller. She's fast, efficient and reliable and remained in constantly in touch with me during the transaction. Can't thank her enough.

20. Bought a Tender Lahoo head from Adrastea, transaction was very smooth, and I was kept updated frequently! Great seller, would definitely recommend :D