1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Adrasteya

Mar 18, 2008

1. Welcome to my feedback thread. :) Anyone who has had any transactions with me I would appreciate feedback. <3

2. Adrasteya bought some shoes from me and I participated in few group orderes she organized. Very responisble person, paid quickly and as for group orders she was the best in organizing it :) Truly recommend :)

3. everything fine. we did one group order and once she bought eyes for me. shipping and payment was very fast. good buyer and seller!

4. I bought a wig from Adrasteya. Communication was very good and she send the item very fast. Good seller :)

5. I sat in on order organized through Adrasteya. All was o.k. Very quick and with nice. Adrasteya are a very nice person, very good communication . I recommend her :D

6. everything went smooth! very nice transaction! :)

7. Adrasteya bought a pair of eyes of me and it was a positive experience :) good contact and prompt payment

8. Adrasteya bought a body from me and it was a fast and easy transaction! She informed me immediately as soon as she received it and left a feedback after. What a great buyer! ^__^

9. Adrasteya and I have split transaction with an order from luts. It was very pleasent to deal with her. Great communication and fast replies.
      Hightly recommended=)

10. happydoll gropup order, everything fine! really great preson!

11. Adrasteya organized a group order from happydoll. Everything went fine and smooth. Great contact. I recommend her :D

12. Adrasteya organized a group order from Happydoll which I participated in^^ Everything went great, I highly recommend her:)

13. I obught a head from ADRASTEYA and all the transaction was very friendly and smooth. Thanks for ALL :D