1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Adriel

Mar 18, 2007

1. Adriel took place in a GO i ran for Crobidoll! Paid everything on time and was understanding about the delays in the order! Really a great transaction.

2. Adriel bought an SSDF shirt from me, fast with reply and payments. And she informed me as she recieved the parcel. Thanks for the great transaction^^

3. Adriel bought a partial Dollheart Sea Melody outfit from me.
      It was a very pleasant transaction. Adriel paid quickly and was very friendly and kind to communicate with.

I'd be happy to do business with Adriel again.

Thank you! :)

4. Adriel bought a wig from me and it was a great transaction! Friendly PMs and fast payment! Recommended buyer! Thanks again!!!:)

5. Adriel bought a pair of shoes from me and the transaction went very smoothly. Great buyer~~

6. Did some commission work for Adriel and she was a delight to work with. :)

7. Adriel bought my Heliot head. The transaction had been wonderful. Very good communication and fast payment. Perfect.

8. I bought from Adriel a wig. She was very well communicated and very friendly! The wig was sent quickly, without any problems. It was a pure pleasure! Thank You very much!

9. I also bought a wig from Adriel, the communication was wonderful and the wuig was well packaged and arrived fast ( I just was too busy at work to actually open the box ^^) Thank you very much and I look forward to making another transaction :)

10. Adriel sold me a wig, and unfortunately it wasnt the right size (.5 too small). But she was really mature about it and refunded me the shipping costs, which is what I asked for since its the easiest solution. Really appreciate great communication and a mature seller. Thank you!

11. Bought a wig from Adriel and it was just what I wanted. Good communication and follow up. Would be a joy to to buisness with you again...thanks so much! Lucy ann

12. Adriel purchased a suit from 【Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shop】. She was very kind and friendly. I'm so happy to deal with her. Thank you very much ^ ^

13. bought a wig from seller everything was wonderful

14. Adriel commissioned me for a faceup on her Soom Heliot, and everything went perfectly. Payment was swift, the head arrived in time, and she was very nice to deal with throughout. I would be happy to work with Adriel again anytime, and would happily recommend her. :)

15. Did a doll trade with her! Lovely person, great communication, fast shipping item as stated! Would do it again!

16. I did a clothing comission for Adriel. She paid quickly, kept in touch, and was very pleasant to deal with. Thanks!

17. I purchased a VJeans Jumpsuit from Adriel. Great seller! She shipped the outfit out quickly and was easy to communicate with. Would definitely buy from again, thank you!

18. Bought a skirt from Adriel and it arrived safely. Shipping was lightning fast! I'd be happy to buy from Adriel again in the future. :)

19. Sold a musedoll outfit to Adriel. Communication and payment were friendly and fast and I would happily deal with again. Thanks!

20. Adriel bought a SD Dollheart Fer from me and everything went perfectly. She paid promptly, was quick with communication and let me know when the outfit arrived. Highly recommended buyer!