1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Aerasashi

Jul 18, 2010

1. Please post your feedback for any transactions with me here, thanks! :aheartbea

2. I sold a Dollheart Fer to Aerasashi. It was a very pleasant experience. She was very friendly with all of her pms and sent her payment quickly. I would gladly sell to her again. Thanks for a great transaction! :chocoberry

3. Painted a head for Aerasashi and the transaction went extremely quickly and smoothly. Communication via email was speedy, and she was very clear about what she wanted for the face-up. PM communication was also rapidfire! She stayed in contact throughout and was very pleasant to speak to. Thank you very much!

4. I bought Soom Mylo legs/paws from Aerasashi. She was super friendly, answered all PMs within minutes and the doll parts were very well packed. It was a real pleasure doing buisness with her and I'd gladly recommend her to anyone. c:
      Thank you so much!

5. I bought a DOD Code no. 02 from Aerasashi and he came quickly and safely in amazing 2nd hand condition (stringing is still good) with a very cute outfit, acrylic eyes and his default silver wig. She was an absolute joy to buy from, communication was great before I sent payment and she offered several different shipping options. I could not be happier!

6. Aerasashi purchased a Unoa faceplate and Buff headback from me. She requested a hold, and was very polite and friendly, keeping me informed the entire time. Overall a very pleasant transaction!

7. Bought a DoI P1 from Aerasashi and everything was perfect! Communication was fabulous and he was packed with care- she was even kind enough to send along a few extras, for which my new boy and myself are incredibly thankful~ Would certainly recommend doing business with her~

8. Aerasashi commissioned me for a face up and everything went great! Replied to messages quickly, and paid on time. Great buyer thank you!

9. I sold a Volks F16 to Aerasashi, and the transaction went really well. :) Payments were when expected, communication was fast & friendly, and I was informed once the doll arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to sell to Aerasashi again. Thanks a lot!