Feedback for aesha

Jan 23, 2010

1. Aesha bought a Leekeworld Min head from me. Communication with her was great and she was quick to pay. I would do business with her again. Thank you for a smooth transaction!

2. aesha bought Loongsoul Doll Xuyao from me, we have good communication and nice transaction, thanks^^

3. aesha purchased a Limhwa To L from me. Perfect transaction, very lovely to work with. Let me know when he arrived. Thanks very much and enjoy!

4. Aesha bought Okita's head from me.
      She is very polite and patient.
      And she replied my message quickly.
      A very nice transaction.

5. Aesha bought the Okita Soji 2nd Outfit and wig from me. She is very polite and patient. Also fast in both communication and payment^^ We had a smooth transaction.

6. aesha bought a School A that I had painted, and she was wonderful to work with! She paid immediately once we had confirmed things, and she let me know the moment he arrived home safe and sound. :D I highly recommend her as a buyer--absolutely top notch!

7. Aesha bought a militar suit from me. She was prompt in payment, very kind in communication and told me when the item arrived. Perfect transaction, I highly recommend her as buyer!
      Thank you very much aesha, would love to do business with you again! :D