1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for *~Aesthetics by Switchblade~*

Aug 17, 2006

1. Finally here's a place where people can leave feedback for me, Switchblade. I suppose I should have started this a long time ago...oh well! Thanks to everyone who posts here and to all my customers for being so great!
    2. Wonderful to work with! :D She does all the little detail I ask for! Highly recommend her! <3
    3. i've had two mods/faceups dome by Switchblade and both were gorgeous! excellent work and a pleaseure to deal with :)
    4. Switchblade just did the most amazing faceup for my shiwoo. Excellent communication. Fast! painless! Highly recommended!
    5. I'm a repeat customer of the switchblade aesthetics and only wish I had more dolls to have done by suzy! Thanks so much. A wonderful artist to do business with!
    6. Well.. what can I say. another great faceup! my ken is looking good! thanks :)
    7. It's me again! reporting one more wonderfull face up by the Switchblade.
      This time Switchblade painted my Eisaku (elfdoll red) He never look this good!
    8. Switchblade did a beautiful job on my Dollmore Dean's lips. I highly recommend her as a faceup artist.
    9. I just got my head back today and she was more beautiful in person than in the pictures. She turned out exactly how I dreamed and better! It was a real pleasure to work with Suzy and I'm sure I'll be a repeat customer!
    10. I highly recommend Suzy -- she made my rescue boy look like a Volks one-off! I *love* him. And she is great to work with :)
    11. Well what can I say,
      I only like to work with the best :) I just received my volks megu and cp El
      and they look amazing! Always very happy with Switchblade work. I just keep
      coming back! Thank you.
    12. Suzy does amazing work. She takes her time and pays very close attention to detail. She is a true artist and a master at what she does. I highly recommend her.
    13. I bought a pair of jeans from her. I got them right away. she is very friendly and great to deal with. I would buy from her again:D
    14. I bought a red & white fur wig from Switchblade. Service was great and the wig is fabulous!
    15. As always Suzy does wonderful work! Her skills are the tops! I highly recommend her for any customization needs.
    16. Bought an awesome neon green wig from Suzy, and it was a great transaction. The package did vanish in the mail for a few days and arrived after some things I had bought after I bought this wig, but that's not Suzy's fault!! Excellent transaction and I look forward to trading with Switchblade again some day :D
    17. I got my sist clushed by Suzy-She's really nice to talk to and my doll came back FAST. And of course the blush job is excelent :]
    18. I sold eyes to Switchblade. She paid quickly and keep in touch. Really a pleasure to do business with.
    19. My DoC Kirill just got home from a lovely trip to Switchblade's work desk! He looks so amazing, I couldn't be happier! Wonderful communication and pictures where I requested them. I'll definitely be back!
    20. I'm so sorry to be leaving feedback so late!

Suzy is one of the best~ She took *excellent* care with my boy's face mods, and faceup as well, was very patient with me, and attentive to every detail. My boy returned home looking even better than I imagined. I can't recommend her enough. She's just great to work with.

Thank you so much again Suzy!