1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Aggity

Sep 11, 2006

1. Post feedback here. :3

2. I bought a wig from Aggity, she's awesome to deal with! Great communication, and I loved the candies~~! X3 Thanks again! :D

3. Aggity was great to work with. She bought a doll from me.

TODD

4. Aggity was great to deal with, great emails, would love to deal dollies with her again!

5. Aggity was also in on my Leekeworld group order, fantastic to deal with! Great communication, would be glad to work with her anytime! :D

6. Lovely transaction with Aggity, wig packaged safely and shipping quick and without delay. Would gladly buy from her again without hesitation!

<3

7. Aggity posted in my FS thread that she wanted to buy a Tiffee head I was selling.
      I was paid the very same day, just a few hours later!
      Communication was excellent, and I would definitely sell to her again.
      Thanks Aggity!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Jan 28: Aggity inquired about sale
      Jan 28: Aggity paid for item
      Jan 29: hedda notified aggity shipment will be delayed 1 day (new date: Jan 30)
      Jan 30: Tiffee is taken to the post office. ^^
      Jan 31: Tiffee is in transit!

8. I sold a wig to Aggity, she paid promptly and kept me informed when the wig arrived. ^_^ Good buyer!

9. great transaction, no problems, thanks:)

10. I didn't inform you when my cat ate it, but I figured you wouldn't want to know. Dumb cat. :(

11. I purchased some eyes from Aggity. She shipped immediately. The eyes were well packaged and in excellent condition.

12. Aggity purchased a Dollmore MSD body from me. There was amix up with the shipping and she was wonderful and paitent with me while we worked things out. I was very appericative of her. Other than my mistake the transaction was smooth, swift payment and she was very pleasant to deal with. Highly recommened!

Thank you very much!

13. Aggity purchased a doll from me and was absolutely fabulous to deal with. Super fast payment, great communication, and very understanding. A++

Lyssa

14. Bought a shirt and some pants from Aggity - They arrived promptly and as described/shown ^.^! Good communication-good seller!

15. I bought a pair of eyes from Aggity and it went great! She shipped promptly, kept me updated, and was awesome and v. friendly to communicate with! Thanks so much! <3

16. i sold a wig to Aggity! Nice person! all perfect

17. I sold a black blouse with white lace to Aggity! Very lovely customer, would love to deal with again.
      thank you very much!

[​IMG]

18. i have bought a doll from aggity and she was lovely to deal with. the doll arrived in 4 days from the US, which is amazing! thanks so much, i hope to deal with you again in the future :daisy

19. Purchased a doll from Aggity; he arrived quickly and as described (and his face up is wonderful!). Thank you so much!

20. purchased a doll head from Aggity, arrived quickly and as beautiful as the picture detailed! thanks!