1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Agitation~

May 1, 2008

1. ---------------double post---------------

2. Agitation took part in the For My Doll group order I ran recently and she was a pleasure to do business with. I never had any trouble getting in touch with her, and her payments were always swift :)

Thanks again for taking part in the GO :D

3. sold a shirt to this person. They paid quick and were a pleasure to talk to over pm's. I would gladly sale to again.

4. Agitation purchased a top from me. She was prompt answering pms and sending money.

5. I did a faceup and elf ears for Agitation's B&G Aurora, and she was an absolutely sweetheart to deal with! She traded me an event head for the work, which was shipped quickly and safely. Thank you so much! I'll be happy to do business with her again anytime. ♥

6. Bought an SD B&G Aurora - Transaction went very smoothly and shipping was faster then I had initially expected.. THANK YOU!..

7. I bought a yeon-ho with a b&g body from Agitation.
      She was awesome with communication.
      She sent out the goods really fast.
      When the doll arrived he was wrapped really well and he was just what I thought he would be.
      Thank you Agitation!!!

8. I participated in a DM group order that she ran. She kept us all posted constantly, and shipped my stuff out immidietly. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with. If she runs anymore GO's I will most certainly participate:) *****

9. I joined in on a Dollmore GO she was running and it couldn't have gone better! She was excellent with communication, quick to reply and updated consistently. Shipping time was fast and everything was packed well. I'd be most willing to do business with her any time!
      THANKS AGAIN~ :D

10. Agitation bought an SD dress from me. She understood the condition of the item and paid promptly. I look forward to dealing with her again. Plus, she's got an awesome user name :P

11. I purchased B&G Sharon from Agitation.
      He was shipped out extremely fast, and was packaged very well.
      I would definitely do business with her again!
      It was a pleasure. :)

12. I bought a wig from Agitation. It arrived quickly, in great condition, and was well packaged. Thanks so much! :)

13. She commisioned me to dread a wig for her. She was truly pleasant to work with. I had some difficulties late last year but she remained ever patient with me and my delays. She is wonderful. I would love to work with her again.

14. I bought a B&G outfit from Agitation. She was super nice, quick to respond to my PM, and shipped my stuff really quickly! Thanks so much! ^_^

15. I bought a BF Denis from Agitation! :) Communication was great, she was REALLY friendly and shipped my boy out really fast! She also packed him really well! Highly recommended!
      Thanks a lot, Agitation! X3

16. I bought a shirt from Agitation. Communication was great, she shipped exactly when she said she would, and the shirt arrived just as described. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

17. bought an msd wig from Agitation and couldn't be happier! it arrived well packed, on time, and communication with her was great! she also allowed me to put the wig on hold while i waited for the all-powerful paypal to actually acknowledge my money :)

wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!

18. I bought a Volks Hip Hop Set from Agitation and it could not have gone better- prompt replies, speedy shipping and a sweet personality. I'd recommend her to anyone ^_^ Thanks, Agitation!

19. I brought a pair of eyes from Agitation and they are beautiful. They are much better then I was expecting them to be and they arrived just in time for my new girls arrival. I would be more then happy to buy from her again. <3

20. I bought an outfit from Agitation and received it quickly and in perfect condition. She was great to deal with.