1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Agitation~

May 1, 2008

1. I had a perfect transaction with agitation! I bought a wig from her, she shipped very promptly and was very friendly. I would definitely buy from her again :D

2. I bought a wig and it was shipped in excellent time and arrived safely. Thanks for a great transaction!

3. You are very very good buyer , your kindness,friendship and praise really encourage me to keep working for the whole doll world ,and let me deeply feel the trust ,friendship ,kindness during our transaction . I am a glass doll eyes manufacturer , I enjoy the praise from you after my hard work,to be honest , I am really willing to work for you again and try to do my best to make the top quality and service for the wonderful doll world .to let all of us to feel the trust and friendship between the people and make the happyness for each other are more important than the money , and feel our work are meaningful and life are really happy . Any requirements including the special requirement which no people can do ,please feel free to contact me .
      thank you again!
      Your friend :Lu

4. I purchased a Luts Junior Delf Terra from agitation and it was a great transaction. She was willing to let me do a short layaway and the communication was great! The doll was well packaged and the shipping was fast. I would definitely purchase from her in the future!! Thank you!! :)

5. I purchased a KDF Lemon from Agitation. She was WONDERFUL to talk to and she was as nice as could be. She answered all of my questions quickly also. The doll arrived safe and secure in TONS of bubble wrap with so many cute freebies. I would not hesitate to buy from her again and i had the best transaction with her!! Thanks so much!

6. I purchased some MSD shorts and two leggings from Agitation!

Shipment was fast, and the clothing is perfect!
      Thanks!<3

7. Agitation bought a top from me. ^___^ Prompt payment - pleasure doing business with!

8. I bought a "Sunny's Wonderful World White Lotus Shirt" from Agitation. Communication was friendly, and shipment was super fast! Thanks so much!!! :D

9. Agitation purchased a dress from me. She paid promptly and communication was excellent! Thanks so much!

10. Agitation commissioned a gypsy outfit from me and was WONDERFUL! She was great to give me a challenge and I am so thankful for it! Communication was fast and always friendly! I couldn't have had a more pleasant experience and hope to do business with her in the future!

A++++++++ Commissioner//Buyer

11. Bought a pair of TaTas MSD jeans. Arrived quickly, in great shape! I would def. buy from her again! ^^

12. I purchased a Honigdoll dress from Agitation.
      It arrived in perfect condition and the communication was excellent.
      I'd gladly deal with her again!

13. I baught a Dollmore Zaoll Muse + extras from Agitation , And it went great! Comunnicatin was super quick , friendly and kind , shipping ultra fast and all the wonderful itesm arrived in perfect condition, packed verry carefully and neatly.
      It`s a pleasure doing buissnes whit her!

14. I just completed a fabulous transaction with Agitation for a dress I admired when it was first commissioned by her! :) She had it in the mail the same day, it arrived beautifully packed and super quickly, and she's just as nice as can be to chat with. I'm thrilled to own this dress and would recommend her 100%.

15. Agitation was one of the members in my recent Fairyland GO, and she was an absolute dream to work with. Fast payment of all invoices, excellent communication throughout the entire order...PERFECT!!!

16. Agitation ordered a fur wig from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wig arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

17. I bought a pair of shoes from Agitation. It was an easy transaction. Communication was friendly. Shipping was fast. I would definitely do business with her again!

18. Bought a very cute Yosd outfit from Agitation!! Love it!! Thank you! Super fast shipping and great communication!!

19. Bought a little fee outfit from agitation. After a little mix up with the shipping I got it yesterday. It's perfect.thank you so much. (the shipping was completely the error of the post office, not the seller) would def buy from again. Thanks hun

20. I purchased a Littlefee Ante from Agitation, who was extremely friendly and helpful during the (remarkably short!) process. She shipped out as soon as I paid, wrapped it well and asked if I had any preferences for declaring for customs. I highly recommend dealing with Agitation; she made my first DoA transaction an ideal one.