1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Ah-may

Jan 10, 2012

1. If you had any experience with me, buying or selling, please let me know what was good, bad, and ugly about it:P

Thanks x

2. Sold an msd cap to Ah-may and she was very friendly and pleasent to deal with. She was fast with payment and let me know when it arrived. What more could you ask for :) Thanks

3. Ah-may bought a pair of msd shoes from me and I would recommend her to everybody. She was very nice to deal with and let me know when they arrived. Thanks! :aheartbea

4. Purchase a wig from me pay quick and let me know once she received it thank you!

5. I sold a pair of yosd kitty shoes to Ah-May. The whole transaction went really smoothly - she was quick to pay, a good communicator and let me know as soon as she received them. I would definitely recommend her :)

6. ah-may bought a pair of eyes from me. She was friendly and prompt in communication and payment. Thank you!

7. I sold a Migidoll Ryu head to ah-may, and it was a wonderful transaction! She paid promptly and was right on top of her correspondence. She was also super nice and very understanding about a delay in shipment on my part (due to Hurricane Sandy). I would do business again with her in a heartbeat. :)

8. I sold a set of Ace cream white paws to Ah-may and she was super sweet to work with, paid quickly, and let me know when they arrived! I wish you the best in completing your girl! ^_^

9. ah-may purchased a soom cat version puss and was very pleasant to deal with ^^

10. ah-may bought a pair of eyes from me. She was super nice and paid promptly - recommended!

11. ah-may bought an Aquarius Doll from me. Payment was prompt, communication was perfect and friendly, and she let me know when package reached her. I can honestly recommend her to others, as she was wonderful buyer!
      Thank you for smooth and stress free transaction ^_^

12. Ah-may commissioned me to blush her Soom Puss in Boots/Chrom hybrid and I must say, she has the patience of a saint! :O
      It was delayed so much due to me running out of sealant and bad weather we've been having at the seaside and it overran massively from the time I originally quoted and I still feel so bad about it but she has been so understanding and I am ever so grateful for that
      She has always responded promptly and always really polite, a really really lovely person to deal with. The payment came through without any problems and she kept me updated when there was a little delay.

I would absolutely deal with her again in a heartbeat and would recommend her to anyone.