1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ahyu

Feb 3, 2008

1. I bought a sweatshirt from them and they were great! Item arrived super quick and was adorable! Would buy from them again!

2. I bought a spiritdoll snowdrop from Ahyu, she was so incredible let me put her on layaway and when I finished paying her off she sent her right away. Snowdrop was packed perfectly and arrived just as described. I would definitely recommend her to any buyer and hope to deal with her again if the opportunity arises! Thanks again for my new girl!

3. I purchased three pairs of stockings from ahyu. I could not be happier! :D

Thank you so much ahyu for a perfect transaction! :aheartbea

4. I bought a pair of Rrabbit MSD size shoes from Ahyu. Great communication, shipped promptly and arrived safely, I would be very happy to purchase from Ahyu again!! :)

5. I BOUGHT A PAIR OF WHITE TALL BOOTS FROM AHYU FOR MY MINIFEE GIRL.
      THE TRANSACTION WAS PERFECT, SHIPPING WAS FAST.
      AAAAA+

6. I purchased a Volks outfit from ahyu, and I could not be more pleased! Everything went smoothly and quickly, ahyu was very kind and helpful (she wisely double-checked my address prior to sending and advised me as soon as the parcel had shipped); also, shipping was super-fast!

7. Thank you so much for letting me know! I left you positive feedback and I hope you have a great day! :D

8. I enquired about the possibility of purchasing an item from ahyu, and she was lovely throughout the whole transaction with fast replies and timely shipping. The item was slightly damaged in transit, and she even refunded me a small amount for it. It was a pleasant experience throughout, and thank you for being so kind! ♥︎

9. I purchased a Neo-AngelRegion Monika from ahyu and it was a very smooth transaction. Ahyu was very understanding and helpful; she kindly accepted my layaway plan and even offered advices and tips on how to customize my new doll. The package was shipped promptly, well-wrapped, and included a cute little note! :aangel: Thank you ahyu for a great transaction!

10. I purchased a Volks MDD outfit and a pair of TTYA leggings, both in excellent condition. She was very prompt and clear and friendly, communicates well and made the entire purchase process speedy and easy. Gave me the shipping information as soon as she had it, and she was straightforward and prepared the entire time. Super great seller wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again, she's as reliable and thoughtful as any seller could hope to be :) Thank you for a wonderful transaction.

11. My first purchase on DOA could not have been better. I purchased a mixed lot that was exactly as described, in perfect condition, and her communication and fast shipping were wonderful. Thank you so much for a great transaction!

12. I bought a Pipos Mad Hatter from ahyu. Very smooth transaction, doll arrived in excellent condition, thanks again!

13. I bought a Bluefairy Sleeping May from Ahyu on short layaway. She was posted quickly and safely and Ahyu was really lovely to deal with. Thanks so much for my new girl!

14. Muon (my doll) is soo happy to get her panties, wish card and necklace from Ahyu!! Ahyu is a perfect dealer! Fast response and fast shipping. The necklace and message card are gifts, which are nice too. Can't be more happy with this purchase.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

15. ahyu was a lovely participant in my recent Luts GO. Communication was great and payment was prompt. ahyu even let me know when the item arrived.

16. I purchased a pair of Doll Chateau Kid hands from Ahyu. Communication was fast and pleasant, the items were shipped very quickly, and everything arrived in great shape! I would do business with Ahyu again. Thank you!

17. I bought suspenders from Ahyu and can recommend her highly. Friendly communication, fast shipping and great item...perfect!!!!
      Thank you !

18. I participated in a Licht GO with Ahyu. Everything went perfectly and she went above and beyond trying to accommodate me, even though I kept changing my order. Thank you so much, it was much appreciated. Cheryl

19. :thumbup POSITIVE FEEDBACK:
      I participated in Ahyu's Licht GO and everything went smoothly :) communication was fast and always updated the status of the order :) Shipping was also fast and I recieved everything in perfect condition :) thank you so much for running the GO :kitty1

20. i was in ahyu's licht order. great communication, well organised, and super fast shipping once the order arrived. i'd happily join another one of her orders, thanks again!