1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ahyu

Feb 3, 2008

1. Ahyu have a faceup commission from me.
      Fast payment and friendly communication. It is a great deal. ^^
      I'd love to work with Ahyu again.
      Thank you very much! :D

2. I bought two outfit sets from Ahyu. She was kind, quick to respond, and sent my items soon after payment. Everything was nicely packaged and just as said. Thank you very much! :D I'd be happy to work with you again~

3. Bought a pair of glasses from Ahyu and it arrived today. Good communicationand she ship out fast..definitely recommended her...^_^ Thanks!

4. i had two wonderful transaction with Ahyu. She bought faceplates, eyes and other stuff from me. She is very nice person, quick to pay and help, very understanding, permanent contact. Hight recommend. PErfect buyer! Thanks so much again :**

5. Ahyu participated in my second Leekeworld group order run for pre-order wigs and she was an awesome participant. ^^ Communication left nothing to be desired and invoices were taken care of with much appreciated swiftness. I'm sure that we'll do business again. ;)

:clover Thank you for participating in this group order!! :clover

6. Bought a top from Ahyu and had a great transaction. Communication, shipping time, packaging and the item were all excellent. Thank you. :]

7. I just bought a pair of Gumdrops eyes from Ahyu. They arrived quickly and are absolutely gorgeous! Good communication and an all around easy transaction. :)

Thanks again!

8. Ahyu ordered Dollflower eyes thru me. Quick payment and greate communication!
      Thank you for waiting long time. ^_^

9. Ahyu got a pair of shoes for MSD from me. She was wonderful from the very beginning to the very end ^^ She is SO patient and kind that I can't even find any appropriate words to describe it! Great buyer! :3

10. Ahyu bought a set of unoa optional hands from me. She paid right away. All replies were prompt and the transaction was great!! I would welcome transactions with her, no worries here.

Thanks!!!

11. I bought a wig from Ahyu. Communication was awesome, she is fast to answer all your question! The wig was very well packaged too. I would buy from her again anytime! :fangirl:

12. I just recently bought a 2008 MNF Juri head from Ahyu. She is a rockin' seller! The head came super fast, & in perfect condition, I highly recomend Ahyu as a seller! Thanks so much Ahyu, I love the Juri head!

13. I bought a limited chocobrown dollga-wig for my sweet unoa-darling and fits her very great!
      She was very friendly and everything worked just fine! I received the package very very quickly!! <3
      Picture of my darling with the wig:
      [​IMG]

14. I bought a MNF body from Ahyu, the communication was excellent and it arrived super fast. She is a awesome seller, buy from her with 100% confidence! :)

15. I bought an MNF Rheia head from ahyu, and the transaction was perfect! Thanks so much!

16. I purchased a dress set last week. The item was well packaged & in pristine condition. many thanks :)

17. Great buyer. Fast payment and easy to communicate with. Thank you. >333<

18. I sold a unoa faceplate to Ahyu and it went smoothly and with no problems again :-) . I recommend her and would be happy to sell to her again.

19. I purchased an Arcadia Set with heels from Ahyu ^^

I LOVE IT !!!!!!

Fast shipping, really patient and lovely to deal with!!!
      I can totally recommend her! ;)

Thank you so much!!!

20. Bought a wig from Ahyu and everything was perfectly smooth. Awesome seller, and I'd definitely buy from her again!