1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ahyu

Feb 3, 2008

1. Ahyu took part in another of my Leekeworld group orders ( the fourth one I've run ) and everything went well. Communication was top notch and I always appreciate that. She's already signed up for another of my orders, so I'll be back to leave more positive feedback for her soon.

:clover T H A N K \(^o^)/ Y O U ! :clover

2. Bought Little Fee outfit from Ahyu & the transaction was smooth from start to finish. She maintained excellent communication & shipped item promptly. Thank you Ahyu for such a pleasant buying experience! :)

3. Ahyu participated in my Group Order from Fairyland and was great fun to work with. Payments were right on time and she kept up the flow of communication and friendly banter during the wait times. Thanks again for joining in and hope to do it again some-time :)

4. I purchased a pair of LUTS shoes from Ahyu. She was extremely punctual and very polite! I would definitely buy from her again~ :*D​

5. Recieved wig today. Fast shipping and quick communication.

6. Ahyu took part in two different splits in my sixth Fairyland group order and everything went just swell! ^^ Another pleasing transaction to report and hopefully not the last~

:clover :whee: :clover

7. Sorry for the delay, but I went on vacation.

Thank you for this perfect transaction:

Wig conform to the description.
      Sending and receiving very fast.

Thank you!

8. I bought a pair of Unoa Kitty Ears from Ahyu. They arrived in wonderful condition and packaged super well. Ahyu was very friendly and super nice. I ordered from her while in the process of moving and she was more than willing to hold onto the kitty ears until I moved and arrived so that they wouldn't get there before I did ^^ She had very good communication and responds to PMs in a timely manner too :3 Thank you Ahyu! :D

9. ahyu joined a Leeke World group order I ran.
      The communication was smooth and overall process went perfect. Recommended buyer!

Thank you. ^^

10. I purchased a Rheia Swann outfit fom ahyu :) She is a prompt, friendly and reliable member to trade with. Her goods are always in pristine condition & packaged well. Thanks again ahyu :)

11. Ahyu bought a head from me. So great buyer, nice communication~ Thanks for perfect transaction! :)

12. Ahyu was very pleasant to deal with. Thanks for a great transaction!

13. I had a great experience with her as a seller. She shipped out my stuff immediately, and the box was at my door three days later, excellently packed.

14. Bought a couple of small items.
      Quickly sent, wonderfully received!

15. I bought a Rosenlied blouse from Ahyu. She shipped very quickly and followed up with me to make sure I received the item. Thanks so much for a perfect transaction!

16. I bought a pair of Unoa glasses from Ahyu. Everything was perfect, they came packaged really well! Thank you :)

17. I bought 3 Unoa size wigs from Ahyu and it was amazing! Perfect items, perfect communication, fast shipping! :D

18. I bought a pair of stockings from Ahyu- the communication was friendly, and they arrived quickly in perfect condition!

19. I purchased a pair of beautiful Dollflower eyes from Ahyu and it was one of the best eye purchases I ever made on DoA. It's absolutely beautiful and it was in such great condition! Not only was the item in such a beautiful state, the entire transaction was flawless! She shipped out my eyes the very next morning. Great and fast communication. :) Thank you so much!

Highly recommended seller!! A++ Would not hesitate buying from her again in the future ^O^

20. Ahyu just commissioned a custom sized outfit from my shop, and she was wonderful! Her communication is very consistent and friendly, payment is super fast, and it was an overall very smooth transaction on my part. I definitely look forward to working with her again and highly recommend her to anyone! :D

Thank you so much again for everything--it's been a pleasure working with you! :aheartbea ^__^