1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ai Kazi

Nov 11, 2006

1. I recently sold an item to Ai Kazi and I was paid promptly and it was a great transaction overall! A+ Buyer to deal with! :)

2. Ai Kazi bought a pair of eyes from me. Communication was good and payment prompt. A good buyer all round.

3. Had a drawing done by Ai Kazi, and it turned out really cute! She's easy to deal with, and very nice! ^_^

4. Fast payment! :D And awesome to deal with.

5. I just sold a pair of boots to Ai Kazi, and it was a great transaction! She was prompt about paying, sweet and friendly, and took the time to let me know that the package arrived safely. :)

6. Bought a pair of MSD Jeans from Ai and she was a dream to work with even where there were very minor glitches :) Highly reccomended!

7. i bought a fur wig from ai kazi, she was very nice and a dream to work with ^^ it came quick and was in perfect condition x3

8. Ai Kazi bought a dress from me. She was very fast with payment and I had great communication with her. I definitely recommend her! Thanks!

9. Sold a few T-shirts to Ai Kazi and everything was super smooth!! She made payment promptly, it was a very very lovely transaction:)

10. I "sold" Ai Kazi a free wig, she was prompt in paying for shipping and also kept me informed of the wig's safe arrival. :) Many thanks!

11. Bought a wig from Ai Kazi. She was very helpful and provided additional pictures I requested quickly. Shipping was fast and wig was very well packaged. Amazing seller!!

12. I bought a wonderful wig from Ai Kazi.
      Easy to talk to, fast and carefull shipment. And arrived in perfect condition.
      A+++
      Would definetly do buisness with again.

13. Sold to Ai Kazi again, a dress this time, and it was a smooth transaction throughout. She is very pleasant to deal with!

14. bought a hoodie from Ai Kazi. She shipped fast, replied quickly to pms, and was just a pleasant person. I would do buisness with her again.

15. I bought a sweater from Ai Kazi! Amazing seller!!

16. I recently purchased a pair of boots from Ai Kazi. I had a wonderful transaction with her! I would definately buy from her again. ♥

17. I sent my head to Ai Kazi for a faceup and she did a wonderful job! She kept me well informed and was quick to answer all my questions! She was even very nice throughout the whole transaction (even though I'm a worrywort and kept pestering her ;) ) I would send my other heads to her too! (if I had any) And you should to!

18. Ai Kazi participated in a GO I organized, she paid fast and was a very sweet person to deal with. I would definitely recommend her! :)

19. Bought the MSD Dollmore A Little Prince Set:
      Super duper fast shipping!!!!! Good items!!
      Thank you!!

20. just got my head back with a pretty faceup ^^ thanks a lot ^^