1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Aiane Hayashi :)

Nov 8, 2009

1. Hi!

Please, write feedback here, if you trade with me :). Thanks so much!!

Aiane.

2. I bought a very nicely done reproduction of Volks's Quiet Woods outfit from Aiane. She was very sensitive about the fabrics which were picked out for it, so while obviously not an exact copy, it had all of the character of the original. Well-made, well-constructed, and the fit is perfect too. I'm very pleased with my purchase and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again if the opportunity comes up.

3. I bought an outfit for my SD. She was very communicative and friendly. The fabrics that were used in the outfit were gorgeous and the outfit was amazingly well made. The shipment was super fast and arrived in a very good package. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from AianeHayashi. Thank you again!

4. I bought an SD sized outfit from her. It is beautifully made with quality fabrics and fits very well. It looks exactly as it did on her photos. She dispatched the item very quickly and kept her postage and packing charges extremely low. She was very friendly to communicate with and reserved the outfit for me for a week before payday, with no fuss. I will definitely buy from her again.

5. I commissioned a Unoa Zero size dress from very small pictures and it came out PERFECT!!! It fits my doll great and it's a wonderful piece! I would gladly do business with her again :).

6. I commissioned a Victorian-style dress for my Zaoll.
      I just got it in the post this morning and it's gorgeous.
      The stripey pattern is quite similar to the one I requested, but it's actually nicer in my opinion.. xD xxx
      It fits my girl like a dream, and the quality is absolutely stunning! It suits my girl so perfectly ;_;
      I'd definately reccomend this seamstress! n.n

xxx

7. Aiane has been comissioned to make a few SD and MSD outfits for me.

Everything was measured up perfectly, the choice of fabrics ideal and high in quality.
      Also, the whole process was extremely fast.

I can wholeheartedly recommend AianeHayashi as a seamstress! :aheartbea

8. I commissioned a casual, two pieces outfit for my SD16 girl.
      Everything was simply perfect, the outfit fits my Pearl really well, all fabrics really top-quality, the whole process took less than a week (!) and communication was just as great as everything else. I couldn't have dreamt of a better transaction! Thank you! ^^

9. I've recently had a yet another transaction with Aiane and everything was more than perfect! Thank you, dear!

10. I purchased a Re-An head from Aiane and she was very sweet. Her dad, too! He let me pick it up while he was in town. Thank you both!

11. i bought lovely long moahir from aiane,she is lovely seller,it was wrapped well and sent out quickly,a great transaction,thanks so much :dance

12. Bought a pair of shoes from Aiane, she was very polite in her PMs and shipped quickly. I received the shoes in excellent condition. Thank you for an easy transaction!

13. I commissioned a beautiful dress for my MSD
      Great communication, surprisingly fast shipping... I recommend. :)

14. I commissioned a couple of items and she did such a beautiful job! Exellent quality, perfect communication and very VERY friendly^^ Pleasure to do business with^^

15. very nicely done and detailed.
      [​IMG]

16. i bought two wigs from Aiane, excellent condition, nice communication.
      very positive, recommended.

17. WOW WOW WOW!!! I commissioned Aiane to do a 1/3 replica of Rosalie Hale's "Amelia by Guess" Jacket - it arrived a couple of days ago and I still get speechless when I look at it - not only was she able to replicate the tiny pleats on the front of the jacket but successfully executed piping on the edges of the jacket panels.... piping!?! Do you have any idea how incredibly awesome that is!! And I'm a seamstress LOL Oh and its fully lined too... *^_^*

Magnificent - I'm absolutely thrilled and would recommend her in a heartbeat as a commissionable seamstress.

Thank You Aiane - My Rosalie is now complete!!

18. I commissioned a victorian 'corpse bride victoria' dress from Aine Hayashi - unfortunatly she did not have the striped fabric I requested, but at my request made the dress in a lovely dove-gray fabric. Her work is detailed and very precise. The finished product is a wonderfully detailed outfit for a wonderfull price! Thank you so much =^.^=

19. beautifully done.^^
      [​IMG]

20. I commissioned dress from Aiane Hayashi and everything went smoothly. Communication was good and she answered every questions I asked. She had met to the requirements for the dress and the dress fits my girl very well. I'm happy with the transaction and would recommend her as a seamstress.