Feedback for Aichu

Feb 7, 2007

1. Comments on any transactions with me would be muchly appreciated. :3 Thank you~
      :aangel:

(edit) Adding list of those I've had transactions with.

::sold to::

Insane-Chan
      shaDrouet
      caddyvamp
      sleep_pattern
      keiinwonderland
      krystina
      & many others

::bought from::

sniffles
      Haya
      Amelia_aa

2. Just bought two lovely things from Aichu.. Lovely seller and a wonderfully smooth transaction...

thank you

3. Aichu bought a pair of boxers from me. Excellent communication and quick payment. Thank you! :)

4. We just recieved our hoodie today from Aichu. Thank you so much. It's absolutely perfect for our friends graduation gift. I showed her a picture of the hoodie and she liked it, so we just had to buy it for her first BJD.

Aichu you were a pleasure to deal with. Polite and very quick. We definitely would not hesitate to buy from you again. :)

-Abs & Rose

5. great seller!! good communication and awesome product!! <3

6. I bought some eyelashes from aichu. She is nice and keeps good communication. I recommend her!

7. aichu participated in my dollmore group order. quick payment and good communication.

8. i bought part of an outfit from Aichu.
      she was very nice, and the item's way awesome.
      thanks alot~!

9. Aichu participated in a Dollmore group order that I organized. Payment was prompt, and great communication throughout. Also notified me when items arrived! :)

Thank you for joining the order! :D

10. I just bought a wonderful wig from Aichu. It got here in no time, and communication was great! A++! <3

11. Sold an F16 head to Aichu who had great communication and paid fast. No problems. Thanks.

12. I just received a pair of eyes I bought. They came faster than expected. Great communication too.

13. I bought a choker from Aichu, it arrived fine with no problems
      highly recomended :)

14. Bought a shirt from Aichu. It was shipped fast and packaged wonderfully!

15. Great great great!
      Amazing seller.:) Wonderful packaging and communication.
      A+++++------->
      *Jen

16. Aichu participated in a group order that I ran. Great communication, Prompt payment pleasant to order with. A+ to order with!

17. purchased boxers from Aichu. smooth transaction. excellent seller. and such cute boxers!!!

18. I purchased a wig from Aichu! It arrived quickly, and she was very communicative! Thanks so much!

19. Bought a shirt from Aichu. The communication was nice and easy.
      Thanks~~

20. Aichu bought a pair of glass eyes from me. Very smooth transaction and communication was always friendly and effective.

Very recommended. :) Thank you!