1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AiDakeGa

Oct 16, 2011

1. POSITIVE EXPERIENCE-HIGHLY RECOMMEND

AiDakeGa sold me a pair of yellow eyes. She response me quickly my pm and sent me the eyes so quick! I recomend her! Thank you very much :)

2. I recently sold my customhouse little junior boy body to AiDakeGa, and it was a wonderful transaction! He was nice, paid quickly, and let me know how happy he was to recieve it (Even showed me a picture of his adorable new hybrid boy<3) Thank you so much for buying from me! I would undoubtedly do buisness again!

3. AiDakeGa joined my Leekeworld GO and was a pleasure to deal with. Communication was excellent and very friendly, he paid quickly and let me know when his items arrived too. Overall a very smooth transaction, thanks so much! :)

4. I sold a Custom House Little Junior body to AiDakeGa and it was a perfect transaction, with friendly communication and quick payment. I'd be happy to do business again any time. Thanks! :D

5. Bought a CH LJ body from AiDakeGa and it was a pleasure!
      Great and fast communication, fast shipping and the body came very well packed and as it was shown on the sale thread.

Very happy and will do business any time <3

6. I bought wig from AiDakeGa,
      Transaction went well, no problems and good communication!
      Arrived in great condition and fast! Would def buy from again! ^__^

7. I bought a wig from AiDakeGa. Everything went great! Highly recommend!

8. AiDakeGa bought a pair of Soom North paws from me and it was a great transaction! We had great communication and payment was fast and easy! Thank you so much and enjoy!

9. Bought a headback from me and everything went perfect!

10. I had even more fun making custom wigs for AiDakeGa (and BeePrince)! They are absolutely the best at sending cute sketches that tell me all the details I need for the custom design, and communication is always a pleasure. Everything about our transaction was flawless, once again! Thank you so much!

11. AiDakeGa took part in my fourteenth Fairyland group order and was a pleasure to work with through and through. Communication was always friendly and consistently well kept while invoices were responded to swiftly. Our transaction was smooth and easy going all the way from start to finish and I cannot recommend him highly enough. I am more than willing to do business with him again in the future~

Thankies!! &#9829;

12. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you.
      by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

13. POSITIVE
      I bought a Migidoll wig.
      Fast shipping, great communication, and so pleasant to work with. Thank you so much!

-XpHoBIaX

14. I bought a yosd Libra (a kimono, extra hands and fur wig) from AiDakeGa. He was fast in reply and in shipping. He was very honest and refunded me the shipping amount that was extra. The wrapping was very good and everything went smoothly! Highly recommended, thanks you!

15. I purchased two lovely wigs from AiDakeGa, overall it was a wonderful transaction with quick shipping and secure packing.. I highly recommend this seller to anyone that asks

16. AiDakeGa bought a pair of MSD shoes from me and everything was perfect! Nice and fast communication and fast paymant and he let me know when the shoes arrived. Thank you!

17. AiDakeGa and I very recently made a trade with our YOSD dolls. The transition went smoothly and we kept in constant contact. He was a real joy to talk with, and was super thrilled to receive my package. He shipped my new YOSD out, and it arrived so quickly, not to mention very well packaged (which completely put my best attempt to shame, haha!).

A million hugs and kisses to AiDakeGa! <3

18. I bought the doll from AiDakeGa, and it was a very good transaction with great communication and well packed dolls.
      Thank you!

19. I purchased a Crobidoll Bana tiny from AiDakeGa and everything went perfectly! Thanks so much. :D

20. She purchased a Leekeworld wig from me and the transaction went extremely smoothly!