1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AiDakeGa

Oct 16, 2011

1. Bought this cutie from AiDakeGa.
      [​IMG]
      He packed her very well, sent all items promised, which I was thrilled with as have 2 MNF with magnet hands so set for the two. Well packed, speedy shipping & I love my new girl.

2. AiDakeGa bought two kimono suits from me. Great buyer! fast and effective communication, pay in immediately! thank you very much!

3. Bought a Little Fee Rolly from AiDakeGa. She is friendly and a great communicator. Fast shipping and well packed doll.

4. I bought a very handsome Karsh from AiDakeGa <3 Our communication was constant and very polite! The doll shipped to me in great condition and arrived much faster than I had expected! I'm very happy with the transaction we had, and I recommend AiDakeGa as a seller <3 Thank you so much!

5. I bought some YOSD sized jeans from AiDakeGa and everything was great! Good communication and super friendly! I would definitely work with him again!!

6. I bought a Tan DZ boy body from AiDakeGa and it is exactly as described and perfect! Wonderful and friendly to work with I would gladly buy from AiDakeGa again anytime!

A++++++++ Seller!!

7. AiDakeGa bought a Unoa L-bi boy from me, and was so fast to pay of the layaway. Great communication all the way and super friendly! Great buyer! THANK YOU SO MUCH <3

8. AiDakeGa bought a Dollzone Carter/DC hybrid from me and was a delight to work with, as always! Another smooth transaction and I could not have asked for a better buyer. He was fast with payment and very good with communication. I would gladly work with AiDakeGa again, anytime!

9. I purchased a DC boy body from AiDakeGa. AiDakeGa was just a darling to work with! AiDakeGa was not able to ship on the orginal day plan, and as an apology set little goodies along with my body. Throughout the entire transaction, the communication was WONDERFUL!! I cannot recommend this seller enough. I hope you are able to get your money back for shipping - because of the delay in shipping, AiDakeGa shipped two day shipping(no extra charge to me). However, the post office took longer than two days :(

WONDERFUL TRANSACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A GREAT SELLER :)

10. AiDakeGa was patient with me, answered all of my questions, and shipped the doll as soon as possible after I had paid.
      I bought a CrobiDoll Camille from AiDakeGa, and the transaction went smoothly.

&#9734; &#9734; &#9734; &#9734; &#9734;

11. Bought a dress from him. Quick response and shipping. Thanks! o/

12. I had an awesome experience buying an Unoa Li-bi Faceplate + Headback from AiDakeGre. Not only were they quick to respond, but they put the item on hold for me, even though it was something they don't usually do. Once I paid, the shipping was fast and it came extremely well-packaged. It was probably the best transaction I have ever had here. Thank you!!

13. I purchased a Dollzone Scarecrow Hal on layaway from AiDakeGa. Communication was great, and the doll arrived very well packed, and exactly the color in pictures. When I couldn't access the internet, he was very understanding and it ended up working out fine. It was great doing business with him and I would definitely order from him again!

14. I brought a Customhouse Body from AiDakeGa, the communication was very good and they shipped the body really fast. He arrived in perfect condition and I couldn't be happier. Highly recommend as a seller~!

15. I purchased a Customhouse body from AiDakeGa and am very pleased with this transaction! Communication was great and the body got to me super fast once it was mailed. Very well bubble-wrapped too! Overall a wonderful transaction and I'm so happy my floating head finally has a body! Thank you! :)

16. I purchased a Leeke wig from AiDakeGa and the transaction was fantastic! The wig was shipped safely in a box which I didn't expect and appreciated.

Thank you for a great experience!

17. AiDakeGa sold me a DIM Flowne head, he was very quick to respond and so nice, I received it in a very timely manner exactly as described, and couldn't be happier! :)

18. Yet another fantastic experience making a custom wig and tail for AiDakeGa! He's amazing at giving reference photos of exactly what he wants in the design and has a great understanding of how sketches will translate into fur. It's always a pleasure to work with him, and I hope to do so again! ^_^

19. I bought SOOM North/Iceland Legs from AiDakeGa, and things went very smooth.
      Communication was fast, and the items were packed well too. I wouldn't mind working with you again.
      Thank you!

20. Bought an msd outfit from AiDakeGa. He shipped the same day and was very nice :)
      Thank you!