1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Aideen

Feb 15, 2010

1. Please post your feedback here if you had business with me ^-^:chocoberry

2. Aideen purchased a Volks yosd Neon from me and she was always such a pleasant person to deal with, very good with communication and she paid immediately. Thank you so much for adopting my little one and I Hope you will love him. :))

I highly recommend her as a buyer!! :)

3. Aideen is such a wonderful buyer! she had commission me a bridal gown and payment was done promptly! both thumb up! Thank you Aideen!

4. Aideen purchased an Iplehouse EID doll from me. Prompt payment and excellent communication- the transaction went very smoothly! Aideen also let me know when the package arrived. Such a patient and lovely person to deal with; I would definitely recommend her as a buyer. Thank you so much!

5. I have bought Soom Onyx Shadow from Aideen. And want to say "thank you very much" for her - the doll is even better than I could expect :) Packaging beyond praise - I bought a lot of dolls, but it is the first time I see such caring attitude. Once again thank you very much for helping to fulfill my dream.

6. Great transaction with Aideen ! I bought her Okita Souji ^_^! She's adorable and the shipping was fast and perfect! Thank you!! :)

7. I purchased a Volks Yo Tenshi Yuki from Aideen. They allowed me to do a short layaway & shipped shortly after I paid things off. Thank you!