1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for aihre

Jun 25, 2009

1. Starting a feedback thread for aihre.

2. Aihre bought an SD13 trenchcoat from me. Good communication, prompt payment, the transaction was smooth sailing from start to finish. Thank you so much! :)

3. Aihre took part in my late June Nine9 Style group order run and was fantastic to work with. Wonderfully understanding when lack of internet access delayed updates and very friendly. Payments were made with swiftness and communication was just great. :) This was an excellent transaction and I look forward to others in the future.

:clover Thank you!! :clover

4. Bought a lahoo set from me. Paid fast and let me know when it arrived. Would glad to sale to again.

5. We had nice transaction, evrything went smoothly, thanks^^

6. Aihre bought some props from me and everything went smoothly from start to finish. Even down to letting me know they had arrived safely and that she had left me feedback. :)

7. Aihre was in my recent Iplehouse GO, was very understanding when it was delayed on Iples part and wonderful to work with. Would love to have in another GO or even buy from again ^_^

8. Vega bought a pair of DropRops eyes from me and everything was super smooth. :) Excellent communication and speedy payment!

9. Vega(aihre) is a wonderful person. :) Quick communication, very helpful, VERY understanding and my number one pick to transaction with. Despite some inconsistencies on my part, she was willing to bend over backwards and we ended up with a successful and fair buy on DoA (split for WS crobi lance). Thank you Vega!! =)

10. aihre purchased some Trek Saks from me! The transaction when smooth and quickly! Thanks! Come back anytime!

11. Aihre bought 2 wigs and a pair of eyes from me. She paid promptly and was very pleasant throughout the transaction. ^^ She also informed me of the package's arrival!! I'd definitely sell to her again! :3 Thanks for a lovely transaction!

12. aihre participated in a split that I ran... she paid promptly, and was a pleasure to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :)

13. aihre bought a kimono from me. The transaction was wonderful and smooth. It's a great dealing with you. Thank you aihre! ^^

14. Aihre bought a pair of MSD boots from me, great communication, smooth transaction, highly recommended. thank you ^^

15. i sold my Kohya to her and she is very friendly and have a fast trade,very happy trade this time,hope to see you around~tammie

16. I was part of aihre's Iple GO and was very pleased. Communication was great and the shipping was quick for ordering during the holiday season. I would definitely do business with aihre again!

17. I was part of aihre's Iplehouse GO. She was wonderful to deal with. My package arrived very quickly. I would definitely deal with her again.

18. I was also part of aihre's Iplehouse GO. She was wonderful to deal with from start to finish. Thank you very much!

19. I joined an Iplehouse GO hosted by Aihre and I was extremely pleased with how everything went! Great communication, quick shipping, and the whole thing was perfectly organized. Awesome job :D