1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for aikohaku

May 8, 2009

1. Any feedback positive or negative on any subject about interactions with me, please leave it here.

2. ~Positive~
      aikohaku made some doll jewelry for me. She's super friendly and professional throughout the whole project. The jewelry is top quality. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her. ^__^ Thank you so much aikohaku for Gackt's beautiful jewelry! ^__^

3. Aikohaku traded wigs with me and it was a superb transaction! Awesome comunication and it was extremely nicely packaged.

Great person to deal with, I highly reccommend. ^^

4. aikohaku bought a MSD coat and hat from me. She was very friendly and communicative in all her pms to me. A very pleasant buyer. :)

5. I bought some boots from Aikohaku. She was amazing.
      Shipping was really prompt and the love of bubble wrap saved the boots!!
      I had been out of town and the boots were dropped off at my house and it rained.
      She contacted me every step of the way. I would buy from her again. ^-^

6. aikohaku bought glass eyes off me and everything went smoothly, thank you!

7. aikohaku bought three pair of shoes from me.
      she is a wonderful buyer!!thank you so much!~=3=

8. ~Positive~
      aikohaku completed another jewelry commission for me. Her work is top notch! I would recommend her skills to anyone.
      She is fast, friendly, and reliable! ^___^

Ga~chan also approves her work ;)
      [​IMG]

9. She has bought a doll head from me, fast payment, great to communicate with. :3 Highly recommended buyer. ^^

10. Aikohaku participated in my seventh Luts group order for small items and everything went wonderfully! Communication left absolutely nothing to be desired and payments were made in timely fashion! It was a pleasure dealing with this member and I wouldn't mind working with them again!

:bcake Thank you for joining one of my group orders! :bcake

11. I had a great transaction with aikohaku! The communication was polite and friendly, he paid quickly, let me know when the package had arrived and left me feedback - perfect transaction! Thanks again, and I would absolutely recommend aikohaku! :thumbup

12. I bought a DZ Xi-Aleister Clockwork Extreme head from Aikohaku. He kept me updated and stayed in contact until the head got here. He even threw in some beaded doll jewelry for my new boy! He was very friendly and the head was wrapped very safely and securely in bubblewrap and packing peanuts. UPS left the box on my doorstep in the rain when nobody was home, and the box was soggy, but not one drop touched my doll head. He even included a faceup protector to be sure my boy was safe.

I would buy from Aikohaku again in the future, I especially liked that he responded to my questions quickly and in a friendly way. :) Thanks!

13. aikohaku bought a pair of glass eye from me. Was very understanding when I took a day or two longer than expected to ship the package. Would love to do business with again!

14. aikohaku and I did a trade. My eyes for his shoes. Everything went smoothly!

15. ~Positive~
      \(^_^)/

aikohaku painted my Gackt MNM head. It's wonderful! ^___^ aikohaku is a wonderful and trustworthy person.

[​IMG]

16. I bought a KDF Hodoo from Aikohaku, and everything went really well. He replied quickly and shipped when he said. It was a pleasure doing business.

17. Bought pairs of Eyes from aikohaku, talking whne perfectly Recommend Him, Shipped Fast Good Talk! Please sure to do business wiht him and hope to redo some

18. I bought a pair of shoes and a dress from aikohaku. A very nice person to deal with! Thank you! :D

19. Recently bought a NS Dollzone msd body from aikohaku!

Body arrived in great condition and was packaged very well.

Thanks again!

20. Aikohaku bought some Soom Skoll human parts from me. The entire transaction went smoothly and I wouldn't hesitate to sell to Aikohaku again. Enjoy!