1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Ainy

Jan 1, 2009

1. Hi. I can be only a buyer here for now, but I also would be grateful to you, if you leave your feedback for me here. Thanks for all you, who help me to get my favourite dolls!

Anna

2. Anna paid very quickly and was super quick in answering pm's. great buyer!

3. ^_^ I had a wonderful transaction with Ainy. She recently purchased my Shoyo-3 doll. Communication was great with no problems. ^_^ Thanks!

4. Ainy bought a Elfdoll Ruru limited version from me. The transaction with her was excellent ! She let me know when the package arrived. A wonderful buyer, and I highly recommended !!! ^^

Thanks ! ^^

5. Anna bought Olivia from me and is wonderful to deal with! She is fast pay, super nice and a joy to hear from! Highest recommendation for lovely Anna! One of the nicest people to deal with you could find. ^_^

6. Sold a SD17 outfit to Anna, and it was a flawless transaction. Anna was very nice to talk with, paid quickly, and informed me when item arrived. I'd like to deal with her again!