1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Aiowen

May 9, 2007

1. Purchased a beautiful CH Bisou Ai Uu from Aiowen! The transaction was great, she was polite, understanding and kept me completely up to date! I recieved the little girl less than a week after she was shipped in perfect condition, and was pleasantly surprised to see that Aiowen had included not only a wig but also an outfit for her completely free!
      Highly recommended, she's an absolute delight!
      Thank you very much!!! <3

2. I was commissioned by Aiowen to paint her Iplehouse LE Ryan. I was happy to have the privilege to work with her again, and just like previously I loved working with her. ^ ^

3. Aiowen...is AWESOME! 8D

I sold her my unoa L-bi hybrid and the payment was prompt, excellent communication, and reasonable negotiations. :)

'nuff said

Thank you Aiowen, and I hope you like her <3

4. Aiowen bought a minifee body from me, and she was great to sell to! She was very polite, paid quickly, and always responded promptly. I would gladly sell to her or buy from her again! ^-^ A++++++

5. I bought a pair of shoes from Aiowen. Shipping was fast, She was a pleasure to talk to and I would love to do business with her again!

6. Great Seller.
      Friendly contact and very fast shipping! I highly recommend Aiowen as Seller!

7. Fantastic seller! :)
      I bought a pair of AiL eyes from Aiowen and she shipped them out as soon as she could. She was quick at responding to e-mails and my eyes came in only 10 business days! I am very happy with the purchase and would definitely buy from her again. :D

8. Aiowen bought Unoa option parts from me and I could say that I am thoroughly satisfied with the transaction. :)
      The buyer was quick to communicate, prompt in payment and notified me immediately upon the item's arrival.

Thank you very much for a pleasant and quick transaction! :aheartbea

9. I bought some shoes from Aiowen. She was friendly, and interested from start to finish of this transaction. The shoes were mailed out quickly, but unfortunately did not arrive before christmas (they were intended as a gift) and then continued to not show up in the mail for several weeks later. I was kindly offered a refund by Aiowen, even while the christmas rush was the blame. I declined and waited, yesterday the shoes arrived in the mail, safe and sound. :)

Even with the small hiccup due to the postal service, Aiowen was a joy to work with and I would gladly work with her again and recommend her to others. :aheartbea

10. I purchased MNF Seorin from Aiowen! He arrived quickly in wonderful condition just as described! He was very well packaged with lots of bubble and pillows to protect him. She was pleasant and prompt throughout the whole transaction and I love Seorin and am so happy to have him! Thanks and would definitely do business again! :D

11. Bought a shirt from Aiowen - it's in great shape, for a great price and fair shipping! Thanks so much - I love it! <3

12. I purchased a gorgeous Iplehouse JID SE Ryan from Aiowen - fast shipping and for a reasonable price! She was very friendly and quick to respond to messages. I recommend this seller! Thank you so, so much! :aheartbea

13. I recently purchased some clothing from Aiowen. A breeze to work with and very kind. Thank you so much for the great transaction!

14. Aiowen bought a pair of duckling boots from me. She paid quickly, communication was great and she was really nice to deal with. I would reccommend her as a buyer any time!

15. I bought some slim mini items from Aiowen. It was a smooth transaction, fast shipping, haha.
      Thank you :)

16. Aiowen purchased my Impldoll Iris on layaway! She was super friendly, and her payments were prompt~ I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Thanks so much for a wonderful transaction! :D

17. Aiowen purchased some dollie clothes from me! :) She paid quickly and was really nice, just like before. I'd do business with her again, as I already have~ :D Thank you!

18. Aiowen bought a wig from me and it was a perfect transaction from start to finish. Absolutely fast, flawless and sweet. Three thumbs up for Aiowen!

19. I sold Minifee Seorin back to Aiowen (coincidentally!) and every part of the transaction was smooth! She completed payments promptly and even finished short layaway early! She was pleasant and prompt to respond and also let me know when he arrived after shipping! Would definitely do business again! Thanks! :)

20. I bought an Unoa work-in-progress restoration faceplate from Aiowen, and the transaction was really great! she agreed on a fair price, shipped it out quickly, and kept in excellent top-notch contact :)