1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Aiowen

May 9, 2007

1. I participated in Aiowen's "Journey Swap", it was an interesting swap and would join her swaps again in the future!

2. Bought a wig from Aiowen, arrived in perfect condition and had great correspondence with the seller

3. Aiowen and I did a trade of my Unoa hybrid for her Volks tiny and everything was wonderful! The doll was exactly as described and had some delightful extras! Not to mention, Aiowen is super nice to deal with, and i would definitely trade with her again or recommend her to others! Thanks again! :)

4. Bought a Yo-SD dress from Aiowen -- her communication & shipping were quick, & the dress was in great condition!

5. I bought a skirt and shirt from Aiowen; communication was great and the items got here very fast and in great condition! I would definitely do business with her again. :)

6. I bought a Knitted Hoodie from Aiowen, communication was prompt and friendly and package was shipped out quickly!
      A recommended seller, thanks again!

7. i was in Aiowen`s Journey swap and she did a great job running the swap and she make my Yumi a great replica of the outfit! would gladly join another one of her swaps ^^

8. I bought a lovely dress from Aiowen for my daughter's doll and we are all delighted! I would recommend Aiowen and wouldn't hesitate to business with her again.

9. Aiowen bought a pair of shoes from me. She had good communication, paid promptly, and was super friendly. Thanks again! :)

10. I purchased an illusion spirit MSD boy body from Aiowen. She was great to work with and the transaction was really smooth! I'd definitely work with her again-

Thanks so much Aiowen!!

11. Fantastic! Purchased a MNF Seorin plus his eyes and a wig. Very sweet to work with and even bumped my shipping up to priority because she was a day or so slower than she's expected. Definitely plan on working with her again!

12. Aiowen participated in my Fenris Nobility Doll GO and she was a pleasure to have on board! She was friendly and replied quickly, paid promptly and let me know when the head had arrived! I would absolutely love to have her on board again anytime! Thanks for joining my GO Aiowen, it's been a long journey but we got there in the end! :)

13. My 2nd time buying from them, arrived fast! OwO A kind seller.

14. I purchased a very cute bunny outfit. Shipping was fast and items were cute and packed nicely. Thank you!

15. I bought a Dika Doll Aron hybrid doll from Aiowen. She's a great doll, I personally don't think she has quite as bad of scratches/dents as the selling thread said, she's awesome just how she is.

She was shipped out fast, and EXTREMELY well packaged. It took me more than twice as long to open her and get all the packaging off then it did for dolls I've bought new. lol

The transaction went great, and I would definitely buy from Aiowen again.

16. I bought a Saint SA faceplate from Aiowen. We had very good communication, she gave a tracking number, and she packaged it VERY well. Thanks a lot!

17. i bought an MSD sized hoodie from Aiowen,
      It arrived safely and was exactly as described! She was absolutely lovely when we communicated!
      I would buy from Aiowen again, and recommend her!

18. Bought a Leekeworld Ariana from Aiowen. It was shipped quickly. I'm so happy! Thank you for a pleasant transaction!

19. I purchased a Dollshe Saint head from Aiowen. Item arrived super fast and very safely wrapped. Item as described and communication was excellent.

20. I bought a mint green Mini Machina Eta from Aiowen. The doll arrived quickly and packaged very well. I am so very happy! I would definitely buy from her again heartily recommend her to anyone and everyone. Thanks again!