1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Aiowen

May 9, 2007

1. Aiowen and I did a trade. Trade was great, communication was perfect and my girl arrived safely. Would love to do a transaction with her again. Thankyou!

2. I bought an MSD set from Aiowen! Everything was wonderful; her replies were friendly and prompt and she mailed it out as soon as I paid! Overall a perfect transaction, I'd love to work with her again anytime!

Thanks again! (:

3. Bought a Raouken corset from Aiowen. Excellent condition, Speedy shipping! Great seller!

4. Bought two wigs from Aiowen! Fast shipping, open communication, everything went well! Would buy from again!

5. I let Aiowen adopt a doll I had up for trade. She was easy and very nice to communicate with. I will highly recommend transactions with her. It was a joy even while waiting on shipping to know about she liked the girl! And she did, and wrote to me before I even knew about she had her. Hope you enjoy your little one, Aiowen! THis is a happy dance message! :)

6. Bought a doll from Aiowen, correspondence was always on time, doll arrived safely packed, I am very happy with the transaction.

7. I bought a outfit from Aiowen, and the transaction was perfect. Quick communication, shipped right away, and the item came in perfect condition! Thank you very much for the smooth transaction!

8. I recently bought a Angel Fantasy Alice from Aiowen, she wrote back to me the same day and after payment was sent she even mailed it the next day! Plus paid the shipping!! :D She arrived safely and in perfect condition!! <3
      Thank you for a great purchasing experience and I would certainly buy from her again!!

9. I bought a lovely L-Bi faceplate from Aiowen, he arrived very, very carefully packed and in exact the same condition as described. Communication was great, she went out of her way to find the best shipment method and overall she's an amazingly friendly person to deal with, I can only highly recommend! Thank you, Aiowen!

10. I purchased a Withdoll pumpkin head from Aiowen<3

Aiowen was great to communicate with and packed the head very well with lots of bubble wrap!! it arrived perfectly!

highly recommend<3

11. I bought a Littlefee Juri'13 Faceplate from Aiowen.
      The transaction was smooth and communication was great!! :D
      I would definitely buy from Aiowen again, because I'm very satisfied
      Thank you very much!!!

12. Aiowen sold a pair of super 70cm pants to me. She sent them so quickly they arrived waaay before expected. Great item, great transaction!!! Thanks so much!

13. Aiowen sold her zaoll luv to me recently and she was wonderful to work with. She packaged the doll very well, and was lovely to communicate with. I just wanted to thank her for being so patient with me, as I was new to buying through DOA. I would definitely recommend buying from her. :)

14. I just bought a Leeke Elf Daisy from Aiowen. Communication and timing was exceptional. She was very helpful, and my doll was very well packaged. Thanks!

15. Aiowen and I did a trade, my Soom Borol / Adamelli for her Luts Senior Delf Vega. Her communication was excellent, and she was very patient and kind through out the entire process, even though I made some mistakes in shipping on my end. Everything in the end turned out great, arrived safely, and I am super pleased with our exchange.

16. Positive Transaction

I traded my Migidoll Ell head to Aiowen for an Asleep Eidolon Chocolate. All messages were very friendly and fast, we shipped on the same day, and they arrived the same day. The doll was very safely packaged, exactly as described, and there were even cute extras included! I was notified every step of the way, and updated that the head had arrived safely. This was a wonderful trade, and I would be more than happy to work with Aiowen again in the future. Thanks!

17. I did a trade with Aiowen and am very happy. She shipped when she said she would, packaged really well and was very nice to talk to.
      Thankyou soo much for trading with me.

18. I ordered an outfit I've been desperate for, and she contacted me, having one she was selling. She worked with my on price and shipped everything quickly and securely!! It arrived, and I'm ecstatic. She was above board and just awesome! I would 100% buy from her again :).

19. I bought a dress from Aiowen and every aspect of the transaction was great. She is an excellent seller and I would gladly buy from her again!

20. I bought and outfit from Aiowen, she was super helpful and quick with responding! Would love to buy from her again :)