Feedback for Aireoko

Jan 30, 2019

1. Please leave feedback for me here! Thank you.

2. I bought a wig from Aireoko. She was pleasant to deal with and shipped promptly.
      And the wig was EXACTLY what I was looking for! Thanks so much!!!! :love:love:love

3. Aireoko participated in a split I organized and everything went perfectly. Thanks for this smooth transaction!

4. Aireoko purchased a Feeple60 Nanuri 16 head from me and everything went perfectly. Prompt payment and great communication. She also notified me when the package arrived! I highly recommend Aireoko to anyone. Thank you so much again! <3

5. Aireoko purchased Fairyland Rens Harpy legs from me and it was an extremely positive transaction. Thank you

6. I posted a WTB for a DDS normal skin body on facebook and was promptly messaged by Aireoko within a few short minutes. They sent me LOTS of pictures of the doll body and even screencaps of the original purchase from volks.
      I even asked for a shipping quote and they got back to me right away.
      They also shipped the item to me the very next day after purchase and kept in touch with me throughout every step!
      I'm really pleased with the packaging they used for the body it was wrapped so well.
      All in all it was a very pleasant transaction, great communication,great packaging and fast shipping speed. I would 100% buy from this seller again. :)