1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AirimirOfGondor

Nov 7, 2008

1. I participated in a Leekeworld GO hosted by airimirofgondor she kept us updated through out the wait and began shipping very promptly once she received the order. I would happily participate in a group order she hosts again.

Thank you for a smooth and pleasant transaction.

2. I joined Airimir's Soom G.O. There was only two of us I think, but she organized the order perfectly and fairly. When she shipped my item, she packed it very nicely and securely (it was just an elastic string puller) but I was thrilled to get it the way she shipped it. I would definitely join other G.O. and do business with Airimir again :)

3. I participated in a Leeke GO that Airimir organized~ Her communication was excellent and she always kept the thread updated. My wigs were shipped out quickly and arrived well packaged. It was a wonderful experience and I would gladly join another GO if she were to organize it. Thank you so much!

4. I joined a Leekeworld group order run by AirimirOfGondor. I went really smoothly. No problems at all. She kept as well informed even when Leekeworld hadn't told her anything. Thank you so much for running is GO! I wouldn't hesitate to join again.

5. Participated in Aramir's Soom Small Items GO. Took a while, mostly because of store delays, but was a positive experience overall. Responsible and kept people updated on progress.

6. I recently had a great transaction with AirimirOfGondor. AirimirOfGondor responded quickly from the beginning when I PM'ed her about re-stringing my doll. The price for re-stringing with new string was very reasonable, and I received my doll home in less than a week. She was knowledgeable about a specific part that had become loose inside my doll's torso, and she knew how it was supposed to fit. I was truly grateful for her expertise. Her communication with me throughout the process was exceptional. My doll is now home and fully functional once again. Thanks so much!

7. I bought a Soom Viol head from Airimir, and she shipped it quickly and the head was packed perfectly and looks as she described. Thank you for the smooth transaction. Would certainly do business with her again!

8. I commissioned Airimir to paint a couple of Unoa face plates for me. Communication was excellent, there were loads of progress pics, turnaround time was quick, and my face plates turned out lovely! I'd love to commission Airimir again.

9. Join in a GO that Airimir hosted. Great communication, fast shipping, very nice packaging. I would certainly love to deal with Airimir again.
      So happy I got to join in on the GO! Thank you!

10. Thanks so much for running that quick Soom GO AirimirOfGondor. I really wanted those wings - and so much better to split shipping. GO went splendid - great communication, fast shipping and well packed. I'd join another GO anytime!!

11. I recently commissioned AirimirOfGondor to paint and re-string my Soom Sov Centaur . I can not say enough about how happy I am with this transaction communication was excellent along with plenty of progress pictures with a fast turnaround
      also fast shipping and she had him very well packed . I'd happily do business with her again:)

12. I purchased a beautiful pair of Masterpiece eyes from AirimirOfGondor. She was a delight to do business with; communication was friendly and she shipped out the eyes super quickly^^ I'd be happy to deal with her again in the future ^____^
      Thanks a lot :kitty2

13. I bought a Spite and Malice wig from AirimirOfGondor. It was an overall great transaction. Communication was fast and pleasant. The wig was shipped quickly and packaged well. Love the wig! I would be happy to do business with AirimirOfGondor again! Thank you!

14. I comissioned AirimirOfGondor for a face-up on my small little bunny, and I allowed them to have artist's choice for the face-up. Communication was excellent throughout this and I was supplied pictures. Highly recommend! Thank you so much again~! :D <3

15. I commissioned AirimirOfGondor for a faceup on my DikaDoll tiny. Communication was top notch and the faceup itself turned out great. Thank you so much! Rory is so cute!

16. :thumbup Airimirofgondor purchased an impldoll body from me and it was a great transaction. Payment was fast and communication was excellent. I highly recommend :)

17. Airimirofgondor recently did a body blushing for my Human/centaur parts. She was most patient with me, answered all of my questions and kept me very much in the loop while working on the commission. She packaged it well for the return trip and did an absolutely amazing job. The pictures just didn't do the blushing justice.

18. Bought a Soom Pyrol fur tail from Airimirofgondor. Communications were great and the item shipped out quickly! Highly recommend! Thank you again!

19. I trade some items with Airimirofgondor. It was a great deal with good communication, everything was shipped fast and in safely package. Thank you for a great deal!

20. Airimir was in my Dollmore GO. She paid her invoices on time and was a pleasure to deal with. ^^