1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AirimirOfGondor

Nov 7, 2008

1. I purchased an Impldoll Star body From @AirimirOfGondor. she was polite and sweet and communication was quick and effortless and all my concerns and questions diligently addressed. the body arrived well packaged and shipping was quick. definitely highly recommend AirimirOfGondor. thank you <3

2. Bought a pair of Soom eyes from Airimir and she was friendly and quick to answer. SHe mailed promptly and the eyes arrived fine.

She was great to deal with and I would not hesitate to do so again. THanks.

3. I bought a few sets of eyes from Airimir along with doll books and Airimir was a great transaction partner! She answered all my questions (and more!) promptly and with great detail. Everything arrived within schedule and the items were very well packaged. Looking forward to doing more transactions with her!

4. I bought a Soom Bi-Weekly greek outfit from Airimir. Communication was great. I'm very happy with my outfit and this transaction. I highly recommend her.

5. Positive! :D Very much so!

I commissioned some modding work to be done on a head I purchased second hand. When I got it, the head had been in the process of getting a facial mod that made the mold look more male, however the first owner didn't have the time to finish. Airimirof Gondor was not only able to even out the face's structure but also smooth out several other inconsistencies in it and make the color more even. It looks beautiful and I cannot wait to shell a character with it! Airimir was excellent in communication and very reasonable with price. I highly recommend her!

6. I purchased a pair of soom eyes and they arrived super fast packed well and cute extras. Would purchase from again

Thank you
      Zenna

7. I sewed for AirimirOfGondor a mechanic jumpsuit cosplay.
      We had an easy communication, all the descriptions and requirements of the order were clear and correct =)
      I'd like to recommend AirimirOfGondor as a polite and nice customer =)

8. Participated in the Alice Collection GO. Communication was smooth and she always provided updates whenever something came up! Package arrived safely packed as well. She was pleasant to work with!

9. I joined her Alice collections Go She was wonderful to deal with as always she gave us updates when needed and shipped quickly I would happily do another GO with her :)

10. I was part of AirimirOfGondor's Alice's Collection GO - everything went great, perfect communication, fast shipping of items, would not hesitate to participate in another GO of hers. Thanks!

11. I joined AirimirOfGondor's Alice Collection's GO. Everything was very smooth and we were kept updated every step of the way. Items were shipped fast and packaged well. I would gladly join another GO hosted by AirimirOfGondor.

Thank you so much! And sorry for the late feedback, orz

12. I did a GO recently with AirimirOfGondor for Alice's Collections. Everything went super smooth, no problems whatsoever. Would join any of her GO's in the future. Cheryl

13. I was a part of the Alice's Collections GO and have only good things to say (lots of communication, quick and safe shipping, smooth transactions))!

14. was part of a alice collections GO :) was smooth. AirimirOfGondor gave us updates every part of the way. AND the package arrived perfectly!!! would for sure do again.

#274 Pandora12, Apr 9, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    15. I participated in a Tata's Paradise GO with AirimirOfGondor. Everything went smoothly, as usual. Great communication and follow through. Thanks so much. Cheryl

16. I participated in AirimirOfGondor's Tata Paradise GO and everything went smoothly and friendly :) I was kept updated with the GO progess, and communication was friendly and fast :) shipping was also very fast and I even recieved all my items very well packaged :whee: thank you so much for hosting such an awesome GO :thumbup

17. I participated in a Tata's Paradise GO with AirimirOfGondor. Everything went perfectly!

18. I participated in a Tata's Paradise GO with AirimirOfGondor, I had quite a few items on my order and all were present and accounted for. Once she received the order, she processed it quickly, communication was always prompt and invoices were always timely, and the domestic shipping was very quick.

Would not hesitate to participate in another GO with her again, thank you very much! :)

19. AirimirOfGondor's group order from Tata's went very well--her communication and organization was great. She kept us all informed of the order status, contacted us promptly when the goods arrived and shipped them out lickety split. I couldn't be happier or recommend her more highly. Thank you :)

20. Airimir ran a fabulous group order! Very smooth, 10/10 would recommend.