1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AirimirOfGondor

Nov 7, 2008

1. I was also a participant of AirimirOfGondor's TATA GO. She responded fast and kept me updated throughout the whole process. My items arrived securely packed. Overall, it was a delightful transaction. I'd definitely do business with her again. ^_^

2. I took part in AirimirOfGondor's Tata's Paradise GO. The experience was perfect! Communication was prompt and clear, the ordering process was smooth, and the shipping was very fast.

I'd gladly do business with AirimirOfGondor again. Thank you for hosting!

3. I also took part in AirimirOfGondor's Tata's Paradise GO. Great group order, quick, good communication, would definitely do business with again.

4. I participated in AirimirOfGondor's Tata's Paradise GO. Everything went wonderful! Great communication and was a pleasure to work will. I'd definitely join another GO!

Thanks!

5. I was part of AirimirOfGondor's Tata's Paradise GO. The transaction was perfect! Updates were timely, invoices easily paid, items were nicely packed and quickly shipped. Couldn't ask for more. :D

6. I took part in in AirimirOfGondor's TATA GO. It couldn't have gone better than expected. Communication was fast, shipping was faster & the best part is we were updated about everything so everyone was aware of what was happening with our items. I would be more than happy to join another GO organized by this member

7. Participated in a Tata's order Airimir hosted. Excellent experience all around, great communication and a very friendly member. Thank you :-)

8. Lydia Did a beautiful face up on my girl. Loved it so much I'm having her do 2 more! She's a great communicator and super sweet. I'm thrilled I found her!

9. I bought an SD jacket from AirimirOfGondor and couldn't be happier! It's in perfect condition, arrived super fast, and communication was incredible. Thank you :)

10. I traded a sewing commission for a neck mod from AirimirOfGondor. Our communication was very clear and she updated me with regular progress pics. Del's head now sits perfectly on her neck and you wouldn't know that she'd been modded from looking.

11. I purchased a lot of MSD boxers and the transaction was great. Quick communication and shipping, and everything arrived safely. I would absolutely buy again!

12. Airimir purchased my SOOM Pyrol. She paid right away and was absolutely wonderful to deal with. Thank you!

13. I bought a Leekeworld wig from AirimirOfGondor. The shipping was super fast, and she was incredibly quick with messages! She included a really cute little sheet of stickers and a nice hand written note. The wig was packaged carefully and the package itself was well sealed. I would definitely recommend buying from her again! <3

14. Airimir did an eye opening on mu blue skin Lillycat Ombre and the result was beautiful! Excellent work! Very meticulous and the head looks fantastic! I was shown LOTS of photos during every step of the procedure so that minor corrections could be made and I really appreciated being able to look at the work from many angles! Communication was great and very fast!

15. I bought a wig from AirimirOfGondor and couldn't be happier. Everything went smooth. Great communication. Thanks!

16. I bought a pair of Soom eyes from
      AirimirOfGondor and she had great communication and she shipped and packaged them well and super fast! Thanks so MUCH!!!

17. :thumbup I bought a pair of glass eyes from Airimirofgondor and it was great transaction. Communication was fast and the eyes were perfect for my tiny. :)

18. I sent my Imldoll Trista to Airimirofgondor for a lot of work: face modding, face up, and body paint. I am so happy with the results - She made me love this doll.
      - Plenty of photographs so I could see all the progress
      - Checked in with me every step of the way
      - Always implemented whatever crazy idea I came up with
      - Made suggestions that really improved the design
      - Fixed what I considered to be big problems with the original sculpt
      - Fantastic designs and painting work
      - Great price
      - Packaged doll very carefully for mailing

All in all, a great experience. Will definitely commission again!

19. I commissioned AirimirOfGondor to add very large elf ears to my Dollshe fashion-sized Grant Phillippe, as well as open his eyes. She did such an amazing job on him! She was very good at communicating with me and making sure I liked each update before continuing (she took lots of pictures of her progress, too!). The work itself is very well done, and I am so glad that I commissioned her! Everything went wonderfully and I know exactly where I'm going if I need more mod work in the future! :aheartbea

20. :sumomo::sumomo:
      Sold my Soom Beyla centaur body to AirimirOfGondor. Was more than happy to answer all their questions, it was a wonderful transaction! Happy I could help them finish a project they have been meaning to complete! The sale went great, very friendly and a pleasure to deal with! Would love to do business again! <3