1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for airpwane

Oct 31, 2009

1. Please leave your feedback here! :aheartbea

2. Airpwane purchased a pair of SD shoes from me. Prompt payment, excellent communication and was just an all around great person to deal with. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again. ^_^b

3. Airpwane participated in my dollmore GO. They were very nice to work with! Very fast with payments and communication. Thank you!

4. airpwane sold me a SD Dollmore kimono for my girls. She shipped as promised and fast & the kimono is exactly like she said it was and photo showed. I would buy from her again without a second thought. Wonderful person to deal with.

5. Airpwane bought a SD wig from me, speedy payment, fantastic communication, absolutely lovely to deal with. Thank you and enjoy your wig :)

6. I joined a split for Soom MD Galena's bird legs. Airpwane was very organized and very fast with shipping out the pieces when they came in! Thank you so much, dear!

7. I received Galena's wings in a split with airpwane, she was excellent throughout. Clear communications, timely updates, and quick shipping on arrival, I really was thrilled with this split and would be happy to do business in the future. Thank-you so much!

.hlp

8. airpwane bought a pair of Soom eyes from me; communication was great, payment was prompt, and she was wonderful to deal with all the way through. :)

9. Airpwane participated in my dollmore group order. She was prompt and very easy to work with, would definitely work with her again in another GO!

10. I bought a lovely wig from airpwane and it arrived about a week after being sent! It's gorgeous! Great communication and great seller! ^^

11. I recently purchased a Dream of Doll Calla outfit from Airpwane. The communication and shipping was prompt and good from her. I would defiantly deal with her in the future.

12. [SIZE="-10"]Airpwane purchased a Luts '09 Summery head from me and our transaction was smooth and easy! A great sense of communication and an instantaneous payment make for the type of member that I would definitely enjoy dealing with again!!

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your purchase! :pcake:bcake
      [/SIZE]

13. airpwane purchased a wicker love seat and lounge chair from me. Communication was excellent and she paid on time from when she said she would be able to. Thanks so much for the great transaction!!

14. I bought a Super Gem CW Galena body and everything went perfectly. The body arrived in perfect condition. I would not hesitate to do another transaction.

Jay

15. I bought doll eyes from airpwane and it was an excellent transaction- great communication, eyes shipped fast & packed wery well !

16. I was in a split for a Soom Breccia run by airpwane. Everything went perfect and smooth and she was very fast to ship :). I might recommend wrapping resin pieces individually in the future to ensure that they do not chip or get damaged during shipping but other than that an A+ transaction! I'd totally buy from her again. Thanks so much for running the split :)!

17. airpwane commissioned me for a face-up and everything went great! :)
      Wonderful communication, paid quickly, very nice person! Thanks again! :aheartbea

18. I just bought a DoD Calla from airpwane. She always had fast and friendly communication, even though a minor shipping mishap, and Calla arrived packed well and just as described.