1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Aithne87

Feb 20, 2009

1. Aithne87 bought a Leekeworld 7-8in. blonde wig from me. She was very pleasant to deal with, paid very promptly, and notified me when the wig reached her. She made my first sale on DoA absolutely wonderful and I'd highly recommend her! :aheartbea Thanks again!

2. Aithne87 bought shoes off me, and she was quick to respond, friendly, and paid right away. She is very highly recommended! Thanks so much!

3. Aithne87 bought a variety of accessories for dollfies from me at a meetup. She was very pleasant and easy to work with. Thanks again~~! :D

4. Aithne87 bought my dollzone felian from me on layaway. She made payments when she said she would and paid off before expected even. Great comunication, would definitly do business with again! Thank you!

5. Aithne bought a DZ Luna from me. Transaction went very smoothly, would definitely recommend her as a buyer!

6. Aithne87 took over an Amber split part from another member, she was communicative and courteous.... great buyer...

7. Aithne87 took part in a Chrom split I ran. While SOOM made a few blunders along the way, she was very patient and understanding as I did my best to get the pieces to her in a timely fashion. Great to work with!

8. Aithne87 bought my MNF Shiwoo and I couldn't ask for a better buyer. Her payments were consistent and on time as she promised, and she was a very understanding and pleasant person to deal with. Thanks!

9. Aithne87 purchased a pair of minifee shoes from me, and the transaction was great! She paid promptly and had wonderful communication...I highly recommend her as a buyer! Thanks so much! :D

10. Aithne87 sold me her DZ Feielan and I couldn't be happier. She answered all my questions (and I can throw out a ton of 'em...) and sent extra pictures. The doll arrived today, VERY FAST, I was surprised and happy to see her so soon! She's just as described, looks just like her pictures. It was a smooth transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to do business again. Very happy customer!!!!!:fangirl:

11. Aithne87 bid on and won a Soom Bygg I posted. She laid out a layaway plan and then paid way early, her communication was always instant and friendly. I'm also embarrassed to say that I was not always professional and she totally took in in stride! She was very understanding and forgiving and I would never hesitate to work with her again. I just hope she wouldn't hesitate to work with me too! She's a wonderful buyer!

12. Aithne87 is a great buyer! She bought a set of doll goggles from me, paid immediately and was very friendly! She let me know they arrived, too! Would definitely do business again :)

13. hi! Aithne87 bought an io head from me, she payed very quicly, was very frendly and she let me know when the parcel arrived.
      The communication was fast too!

Thank you! And lot of happiness with you'r new boy ^^

+1 for this transaction

14. Aithne87 sold me some soom amber parts, and was a pleasure to deal with. Great communication and quick shipping, would buy from again! ^^ Thanks!

15. I bought some soom Chrom parts from Aithne87. The paws arrived safely and quickly. The transaction were perfect; definately someone I would do business with anytime.

Thank you again! ♥

16. I bought an Afi clothing set from Aithne and it arrived very quickly and in excellent condition. Highly recommended!

17. Bought IO head from Aithne87. Wonderful transaction, very nice, fast shipper, very good with communication. Would buy from again.

18. I bought the Amber-Dress from her. And everything was perfect! Thank you a lot <3

19. Aithne87 bought a corset from me.
      Good communicating with her.
      The package was a bit delayed, but eventually everyting turned out fine.^^

20. Aithne87 purchased a pair of rockinghorse shoes from me. she paid promptly and kept excellent communication. Thanks so much for the super smooth transaction!