1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AjiAji

Nov 23, 2012

1. Bought Dollzone Hiro.
      Fantastic transaction. Awesome with layaway too. Packed her up real great. My niece (who doll was a gift for) LOVED unpacking her.
      Would buy from her again! Thanks!

2. I bought a Fantasy Doll boy body from AjiAji and the whole transaction, from start to finish, was wonderful! Communication was excellent, as was the packaging and labeling of the parts (Booty butt! I did giggle a lot reading that! So cute! :XD:), and the body arrived in perfect shape! I couldn't have asked for better; a body that matched perfectly, as good as brand new, was given a break on shipping costs, and only took about a week from the time I paid until the package arrived at my door. :dance I'd gladly do business with AjiAji again! Thanks so much! :D

3. I purchased a Leekeworld Rachel from Ajiaji and it went very smoothly, I would buy from her again. :) Thank you!!

4. Bought the cutest little Dear Doll Beans Lupy on lay away, and it arrived today in the best condition, packaged so well!
      I definitely recommend AjiAji very highly! Great communication and honest prices! You won't find any better!

5. I purchased a doll from Ajiaji in a great transaction. Communication was fast and friendly! The doll (and her box) arrived well packaged and as described in the sales thread. Would definitely buy from again.

Thank you!

6. I purchased a Model Delf Annette in December from AjiAji and she did a wonderful job on quick replies, shipping her out soon with insurance and tracking. She also went the extra mile by including a second set of eyes and surprising me by wrapping the container with beautiful holiday wrapping paper and cards on top of Anette's CoA. She's a great person to buy from. :goldstar

7. I bought a Doll Chateau Colin head from AjiAji and he was very wonderful to deal with. He replied to me quickly, was very pleasant and provided some extra photos I requested.
      The doll was sent out quickly, and was extremely well packaged, including a nice thank you note and some tea I can't wait to try. The doll is exactly as pictured and described. He's a beautiful doll and I'm very happy! Would buy from again for sure!

8. I bought a Luts Yul Satyros from AjiAji. He was amazing to deal with and replied quickly. He definitely went above and beyond when it looked like the parcel was lost, but everything arrived safely. Everything was really well packaged and he even included some really pretty eyes as a bonus! An absolute pleasure to deal with, i'm very happy!

9. I purchased a Dollzone Mo (retired scuplt, gray resin, custom faceup) from AjiAji. This transaction was incredibly fast, smooth and trouble-free.

Communication: AjiAji replied promptly and politely to every message I sent. I had several questions about the doll and he answered them clearly. I requested extra photos and he provided them the next day. He is also fun and easy to talk to about any aspect of the doll hobby - a very friendly and open person.

Response Time: All communications were responded to on the same day. The doll was shipped exactly when promised, and the tracking information provided the same day. AjiAji also messaged to confirm that the tracking was correct and the doll had safely made it home.

Shipping: The doll was wrapped extremely well in bubble wrap inside the Dollzone padded cushion. The doll box was wrapped in protective shipping paper. The address label was clearly written for the post office to handle with ease.

Doll Condition: The doll matched the photos and written descriptions from the sale threads. There was no damage at all during shipping, and all items listed in the sales threads were included in the box.

Overall, this has been a very pleasant and wonderful transaction. I would definitely recommend AjiAji as a seller to anyone interested in one of his dolls. Thank you so much for the chance to bring this fabulous doll home!

10. I purchased a Luts Model Delf Avalanche from AjiAji and this sale could not have gone better! He replied right away to my inquiry and further communication was great! He shipped the doll out very quickly and the doll got here two days later. It was very well wrapped for safety. I would definitely buy from AjiAji again!

11. I purchased a Dollzone Hal-2 from AjiAji and it was a sheer delight! His communications were fast and friendly, and working with him was amazing. My girl was packaged with great care and shipped fast, and she was a perfect match to her ad...everything he said she was and more! I couldn't be happier with this transaction and can enthusiastically recommend AjiAji as a wonderful person to do business with in our marketplace.:)

12. I bought a Withdoll Aiden from AjiAji. Super nice and great with communication. Very understanding and was willing to work with my payment and shipping issues ^^. Great seller, would buy from again. A+

13. I bought an Aquarius doll Ella from AjiAji and the transaction was wonderful great communication and quick shipping with great packaging she arrived to me in perfect condition

14. I sold some Soom Mylo/Teschen rabbit legs to AjiAji. The transaction was a pleasure from the first contact to the last. Great communication, prompt payment and confirmation of the package’s arrival. A seller’s dream! I would deal with him again in a heartbeat.

15. AjiAji bought a Soulkid Randor from me. They paid extremely quickly and they were very prompt in all communications. They let me know as soon as he arrives to them in safe condition, and they even sent me a picture of him all dressed up. AjiAji was terrific to work with and I would definitely recommend them! :)

16. What a fantastic buyer! They bought a Souldoll Juno from me on a Male body and the transaction was perfect. Prompt payment and they were kind enough to tell me when the doll got to them.

I’d be more than happy to do business with them again~!

17. I recently purchased a NL Souldoll body. Communication was prompt, clear, and friendly! Body arrived well packaged and safely wrapped with everything as expected! Thanks so much!

18. Positive feedback! ajiaji purchased a soul doll yeon soo head from me and the transaction was great. Quick payment and great communuication. Thank you!

19. I purchased a MNF vamp Woosoo head from AjiAji, and everything went perfectly. Great communication, fast shipping and very friendly. I would be happy to deal with AjiAji again anytime. :)

20. Positive feedback for AjiAji. I purchased a Soul Doll YeonSoo head and the transaction was fantastic. Great communication, quick shipment. Thank you!