1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AjiAji

Nov 23, 2012

1. I purchased a Luts Model Delf Blanchet from AjiAji. Very, very positive transaction. Very quick responses and always polite and a pleasure to interact with. Shipped lightning quick and she's in perfect condition. Thank you again! :)

2. AjiAji was wonderful to work with every step of the way! He even provided a fantastic face-up for the Withdoll Mai I purchased from him. I couldn't be happier, and would work with him again in a heartbeat.

3. I purchased a Migidoll Ryu WS head from AjiAji. She has amazing and thoughtful communication. He arrived beautifully and carefully packaged, and he also arrived so quickly!

AjiAji is a great seller. Would definitely buy from her again!

4. AjiAji bought an FID Bianca from me. Communication was excellent. Payment was timely, just when they said they would pay, and they were super cool and understanding throughout the whole transaction. Would definitely do business with again and recommend them! Thanks for a wonderful transaction!

5. I bought a head from AjiAji! Communication was awesome, and the whole process was so simple and fast! My head arrived SUPER fast and very well packaged!
      I would definitely recommend!

6. I bought a VE Woosoo sleeping head on a moeline boy body and couldn’t be more thrilled! Everything was in perfect condition - the faceup was done by Ajiaji and is absolutely stunning! He was packed very secure and shipped out right away. Fantastic seller and all around wonderful person!

Thanks for everything Aji :D

7. I got a faceup from Aji for my Little Rebel Andre and it was perfect! We worked out the details of the faceup to be incorporated in, including scars and tattoos and they turned out highly-detailed and true to the concept. Plus it was quick and very affordable! Aji is a great person to work with and a talented doll artist to boot!
      Thanks for taking my commission!

8. AjiAji sold me a Souldoll Kyron on layaway. They were a pleasure to work with- friendly, prompt, and clean-cut communication. Kyron was shipped out when promised and packed to survive the next apocalypse. It was the perfect transaction. AjiAji is fantastic.

9. I bought a Souldoll SoulKid boy body in Normal Skin from AijAij.
      Their communication was timely and they're very nice.
      They also shipped out the doll the next day after I paid.
      Definitely recommend as a buyer.! ♥

10. Bought a balnk Minifee Sarang 19 head from AjiAji. Packed safely and quick shipping. Thank you so much!!

11. I purchased an Iplehouse Fennec from AjiAji and everything about the transaction went smoothly-- the communication, shipping, doll condition were all perfect! He's an awesome seller and I'd buy from him again in a heartbeat!

12. AjiAji sold me a Withdoll Egon. The communication was excellent and shipping was super fast. The doll was very well packaged. I would definitely deal with AjiAji again.

13. I purchased a Dream Valley Hyaline from @AjiAji, and the experience was fantastic! Communication was very fast, the doll shipped the very next day after I paid, and it arrived in perfect condition! I am extremely satisfied, and would absolutely do business with AjiAji again! 10/10

14. I purchased an Iplehouse FID Luna from AjiAji, and I could not have asked for a better experience. The seller was prompt with shipping, friendly and communicative, and the doll arrived safely packaged and entirely undamaged. Overall, an entirely positive experience! Thanks so much. :)

15. I purchased a Dream valley Jack from AjiAji. It was a very pleasant and smooth transaction. Communication was excellent, shipping was fast, the doll was packaged safely. I would definitely deal with AjiAji again. Thank you! :)

16. I was lucky to purchase a Luts ssdf romance avalanche v2 from AjiAji!

Everything went smoothly and AjiAji is very kind.

Communication was wonderful and shipping was very prompt.

He arrived safely, was very well protected in packaging.

I would purchase from AjiAji in the future for sure.

Thanks again!