1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ajuchar

May 19, 2009

1. If you already dealt with me and had good experiences, please leave me a feedback! :)

2. Ajuchar was a pleasure to work with. Thank you very much for the smooth transaction. :)

3. I bought a kitty hat from Ajuchar. She was lovely to deal with and sent the hat very quickly.

4. I purchased some extra littlefee hands from Ajuchar..
      I was very pleased with how quickly they arrived and the quality as well :)
      they are perfect.. thank you for letting me purchase them
      :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

5. I purchased a little darling dollie from Ajuchar :fangirl: and we ha a perfect transaction!
      She is such a kind person and a really great seller!She shipped the doll promptly,very well packed!
      I am very happy,many many thanks,Ariane!:chocoberry:chocoheart:truffle:whitetruffle

6. I bought a LTF Flora outfit from Ajuchar and the transaction was great - she shipped really quickly and the dress was well packed.

Thanks so much

Alicex

7. I bought an outfit off Ajuchar. She's a fantastic seller! She sent the item so quickly and is so lovely to deal with.

8. I purchased a pink mohair wig and LTF Flora Sleeping faceplate from Ajuchar. She shipped them very quickly and packaged them extremely well. She was a joy to buy from and I thank her.

9. I bought a MNF Juri 08 head of Ajuchar. She was very nice to deal with, and it was a perfect transaction.
      Thank you so much!