1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for aka_spooky

Jun 13, 2007

1. I bought a hoodie from spooky and it arrived quickly and is extremely well made. I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much.

2. Bought a shirt for my hound from Spooky. Great job and was very fast. ^_^

3. I purchased an outfit from aka_spooky and it came super fast and is extremely great quality.
      Thanks!

4. Wooohooo
      Thank you so much!
      AWSOME Quality and quick shipping!

[​IMG]
      :)

5. I bought some more clothes from AkA-Spooky and again she was great.:aheartbea
      They were extremely well made and great quality fabric she used. I love them so much I will be back again and she ships fast.:)

Thanks Spooky, keep doing your beautiful clothes.:thumbup

6. I recently sold a wig to aka_spooky and she was a delight to deal with! She's a great buyer, kept up communication and paid promptly.

Also, I found a fellow fan of Firefly in her, which kept us entertained quite a bit. ^_^

7. I recently purchased a custom t-shirt for my MNF boy from aka_spooky, and I just loved it! She kept me updated through the entire process, and shipped very quickly. Amazing quality, and will definitely buy from again in the future. ^_^

8. I commissioned two shirts from Aka_spooky and they are gorgeous! I received them quickly and very well packaged. The screen-printing is well-done and I'm just very, very pleased with them.

Thanks!

9. Just received a really great outfit from aka_spooky for my Hound guys. Nice seller, very fast service, and a really great outfit. It fits very well and the workmanship is superb. Thanks so much!

10. Bought a custom printed t-shirt from aka_spooky. Lovely seller, quick communication, provided a picture of the shirt without the need to request it. Item was shipped quickly and was as described, packaged great.
      I love the shirt, it's great quality too!

Will definitely be doing business with again in the future~ Thank you!

11. I just recieved another wonderful outfit from Aka_spooky. Another fast, smooth transaction, can't wait to take pcitrues of Varen in his new threads tonight!

12. I commissioned a T-shirt from aka_spooky. It was finished and shipped lightning-fast! I love it, and she was super-nice to do business with!

13. I bought a pair of awesome red pleather pants for my DZ Megi. They were shipped super fast and fit perfectly. I am definitely going to purchase from aka_spooky again.

Trey in his sexy new pants (ignore my messy desk :sweat )

[​IMG]

14. Just recieved a custom printed shirt- I absolutely love it! Very well made, GREAT communication, quick shipping...definately purchasing from aka_spooky again!

15. I just bought a pair of pants from Spooky, and we traded her custom shirt for our custom wig. She's totally awesome, and I hope I can work with her again! She was polite, and prompt, and a great person to deal with. She even put a little note in with the package. n.n

Here's the shirt she made:
      [​IMG]

And the pants:
      [​IMG]

16. I asked aka_spooky if she could make my incoming Bernard a pair of pants and within hours the pants were made and paid for. They arrived in no time and are really well made, I can't even begin to say how impressed I am. I'll definitely be buying from her again.

17. I got two of Sppoky's shirts for my BJD's and I must say they are awesome!! Well made, well packed and overall a great person to deal with as well. I am for sure coming back for more when my CC will allow it. MK

18. aka_spooky made a skirt for my Unoa girl and it's wonderful. Lovely person to deal with and I would definitely buy from her again.

19. I bought a few more clothes from aKa_Spooky and what can I say, WoW another great set and made awesome. :aheartbea
      I love the way you make your clothes for bjd, they are so life like, the fabric is top of the line and feels great. A+:thumbup :daisy

I will be getting some more clothes from you real soon.:aheartbea

Thanks again Spooky.:)

20. I commissioned a shirt from spooky, and it arrived amazingly quickly. The quality was incredible! The stitching was so professionally done. She was very flexible and understanding. Such a nice person to deal with! Thanks!