1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for aka_spooky

Jun 13, 2007

1. Just received an MSD-sized hoodie I purchased from aka_spooky and I couldn't be happier! Communication was great, shipping was far faster than I expected, the hoodie is well made and wonder of wonders, it actually fits the DZ body properly! :)

2. I bought a shirt. It arrived quickly and was one of the most well made shirts I've ever bought.

3. I absolutely adore the clothing set i got (Enlisted) is perfect and great for the DZ longer legs!
      Completely happy with my item and now stalking sales thread for more.

4. Could not be more pleased with the quality of the clothing, the speediness of the shipping or how awesome the communication was.

I would recommend spooky to anyone and will be buying from her again!!

5. aka_spooky was part of my Migidoll group order. She was super to work with, great communication and fast pay! Thanks so much.

6. POSITIVE
      I've commited an outift dor my Bernard and it's great! The packet arrived fast, and she is very friendly. I strongly recommend her.

7. :D I bought an outfit from aka_spooky and it's well made and super cute. She is a top quality seller.

8. Heh, i forgot to post here! Its only been a month ^^'

I purchased one of her screen printed tshirts and her LMAO mds sweatshirts, and they were delivered quickly and they are perfect =D She was wonderful to work with, and i'd deffinatly buy from her again!

9. I just got a hoodie from her it and it's perfect! Seriously I can't wait til I can come up with something else to make since she's such a sweet heart. <3 I would recommend her to anyone, and everything went so smoothly. (And fast!)

I can't wait til I can come up with something else! <3

10. Brought a few pairs of trousers from aka_spooky, they arrived quickly and just as described! Very friendly, a great transaction!!

My boys love them <33 Thanks so much!!

11. :fangirl:

LOL. She already knows how awesome I think she is :D

The screenprints were AMAZING! They are the most absolutely perfect shirts EVER!

I highly suggest her as a seller!

[​IMG]
      My very happy girl with her new shirt ^_~*

12. We have tons of clothes from Spooky now. I forgot to leave feedback for her. She made my hound a pair of pants, and we have a blue plaid outfit for MSD, and three hoodies she made for us. She's amazing. And I'd buy from her again <333

13. Had 2 shirts made as well as bought a really cool pair of Hound size pants from Spooky and she was great to deal with once again. Hugs, MK

14. aka_spooky ordered a fur wig from me. She was quick on communication and payment and let me know was soon as it arrived. Overall a great transaction!

15. Commissioned a cloak from aka_spooky, the quality is really impressive and I couldn't be happier with it. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again ^^

16. I commissioned a hoodie and pants from aka_spooky and she was so patient with all my specifications (can I have it like this, with one of those, done like that etc etc). Poor woman!

They have arrived and are absolutely fantastic! Beautifully cut and great attention to detail. An unreserved recommendation!

17. Transaction #2 with aka_spooky went as smoothly and pleasantly as the first. I commissioned a couple pairs of pants for my DZ mini and she was incredibly nice, fast with both production and shipping, and the pants are awesome. I can't recommend her enough!

18. Traded our geetar for a pair of jeans..great trade..and the pants look great on our girl. Once again an amazing transaction. <3 you!

19. Just thought I should put in a couple of shots of Demian in his lovely new emo hoodie.

So sexy from the front... ...and so hilarious from the back!

[​IMG][​IMG]

Great work!

20. commissioned 4 shirts from Spooky and they are awesome, Very nice quality.
      Fast Shipping, Very nice to deal with. Will buy again Highly Recommended!
      Thank you ^^