1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for aka_spooky

Jun 13, 2007

1. aka_spooky was also a part of my second Migidoll group order! Once again she was fantastic to work with and everything was tip-top. Thank you so much again :aheartbea

2. I recently commissioned a pair of Euro pants and a period inspired shirt for a new doll I have coming from aka_spooky. She is professional, pleasant, fun to work with, is prompt in shipping and communication...I really can't say enough good things about her and our transaction! Her clothing is top notch and very detailed, photos don't do it justice.

I can't wait to work with her again!

3. I bought a pair of Hound-pants from aka_spooky. The pants are a perfect fit, is nicely made and they even have little pockets. aka_spooky is very nice to do business with and shipping was very fast.

4. I bought a hoodie from aka_spooky and my boy and I are absolutely in love with it :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea It is VERY well made with great attention to detail. It arrived in excellent condition and was shipped out fast. aka_spooky was also very quick to answer my PMs. I would definitely do business with her again. Highly recommended :)

5. I commissioned a custom shirt from aka_spooky and it's wonderful! She does a great job. She is very kind and very professional. Thanks for the wonderful shirt! I'm sure Pete will love it!

6. Aka_spooky purchased two wigs from me-communication was quick and friendly, and payment was prompt. Thanks!

7. I commissioned some custom clothes from aka_spooky and she is the best. Really down to earth and easy to work with. She does a wonderful job on custom clothes and her own designes.
      I will keep coming back to this great seller.:aheartbea

Thanks again Spooky!!

8. I just ordered and received the BEST - COOLEST - AWESOME shirts from aka_spooky!!! Wow! They blew me away. Very well made, and she is super professional in making sure that she's making exactly what you asked for - especially for someone as non-descript as me....:roll:
      Wonderful work! Will definitely buy again!

9. Had another fantastic transaction with Aka_Spooky. I bought a shirt from her. Like always fantastic quality, and the item was shipped out really quickly. Spooky is the best seller ever ^.^!

10. I commissioned two shirts from aka_spooky & they were wonderfully done!

11. I got a wonderfully crafted hoodie and jeans set. Fit my Dollzone boy like a dream and aka_spooky was lovely to deal with. Fast communication and faster shipping. Thanks again!

12. Purchased a pair of pants from the lovely aka_spooky! She's an absolute pleasure to work with! Wonderful communication and fast shipping! Her clothes are crafted super nice too! I highly recommend her! :3 I know I'll be back for more!

13. Here is Elena wearing her new shirt!

[​IMG]

Anna

14. Purchased a pair of SD size Leopard pants from Spooky. She's very sweet, with great communication. I absolutely love the pants! Thanks!

15. Another great transaction with aka <3 She made me 2 shirts for my boy ^_^ I know I'll be back for more ^^ I highly recommend her! Thanks so much!!

16. Nagami is off getting a face-up right now, but when he gets back, I have a feeling he'll like the pants I bought for him. It's hard to find pants that fit DZ MSD boys. No complaints about the seller!

17. She bought a head from me and was very fast to pay and reply. Overall, transaction was very smooth. Thank you! ^^

18. I bought a body from aka_spooky and it was well-packaged, shipped promptly, and exactly as described! Thank you!

19. I bought an MSD-sized jacket and t-shirt from aka_spooky. Both items are very cute and well-made- they turned out to be perfect for my boy! Very good communication, quick shipping and an overall great transaction! I highly recommend her. Thank you! :)

20. Yet another great transaction with the lovely aka_spooky <3 We traded and all went smoothly! I know I will be back for more xD