1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for aka_spooky

Jun 13, 2007

1. Spooky just made me a couple shirts for a commission. They came out fantastically!

I always recommend doing business with her!

[​IMG]

The sleeves have thumb holes, too, even though you can't see them. :aheartbea

2. I bought a shirt from spooky last week and I got the shirt today ^_^

[​IMG]

3. More wonderful feedback!

I just recieved a custom screen-printed hoodie, along with an extremely cute skirt to match ^_^

Extremely professional, and the quality is AMAZING!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Spooky bought a pair of Mystic eyes from me. It was a wonderfully pleasant and smooth transaction. =)

Thanks so much!

5. Just bought a shirt from Spooky! I've sold/bought things from Spooky multiple times, and this girl is just fantastic! Everything she makes is sure to be beyond professional, and she's incredibly nice to boot.

6. I just had another great transaction with aka_spooky. ^_^ I bought two clothing items from her, and she even offered (at no extra charge) to add an extra snap on the pants so they would fit better. The items shipped super-quick and communication was great. Highly recommended!

7. Bought a Dollshe sized ring from Spooky. She shipped quickly and the ring looks fantastic! Thank you! :D

8. Bought a custom imprint shirt from aka_spooky again.
      Great transaction and I will definately order again from her!

9. Bought some custom shirts from aka_spooky, great quality! fast shipping, perfect transaction! I highly recommend her! :)

10. I just bought some shirts for my boys from aka_spooky. She was a pleasure to deal with, so fast to respond to PMs and my items arrived in record timing! Not only are the shirts simply beyond cute but they are so carefully made as well! I was amazed with their quality!

I will be keeping my eye out for more of her items to buy in the future.

11. I bought some plaid pants and a custom-made T-shirt from aka_spooky and I'm delighted with them both :D

While the custom t-shirt was being made, her communication was excellent. She sent me a photo of the t-shirt imprint before going ahead, plus a photo of the finished item to make sure I was absolutely happy with it. She also kindly cut it a little slimmer so it would better fit my skinny Soom Kanoa.

After she gave me shipping notice, the items arrived within a few weeks and they fit my boy perfectly. I'm so pleased, will definitely be back for more goodies from aka_spooky! ;)

12. I ordered a custom printed hoodie from Aka, it arrived in pristine condition and I LOVE IT! Wonderful to do business with, easy to communicate to and willing to work with you when you have small issues... Thankfully those were resolved before they even became a problem. Definitely going to do business with you again!

13. Bought a dollshe ring from aka_spooky. She was great to chat to and she shipped quickly. Thank you!

14. Yet another awesome transaction! She shipped out super fast and is always great to deal with! Eban loves his shirt thanks so much! Thanks so much mah friend! (:

15. I bought the cutest shirt from aka_spooky! It was very well made and I just love it!

She was very responsive to e-mails, and shipped the shirt out super fast!

I highly recommend aka_spooky! She was a pleasure to buy from, and I look forward to future purchases.

Thank you aka_spooky! :fangirl:

16. aka_Spooky made two wonderful shirts for me even though they were sold out on her thread and they are wonderful! I would love to commission her again! Her clothes are absolutely amazing quality, and fit super-nicely! They were shipped out lightning fast also!
      Thank you ^__^

17. Bought a shirt made by you; fast shipping, absolutely gorgeous - I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much!

18. aka_spooky is so awesome! I commissioned several shirts and a pair of trousers from her. They're great! And she got them finished so quickly. :aheartbeax1000

19. I sold a pair of geta to aka_spooky
      Very friendly and nice, with fast payment.
      Pleasure to work with. :3

20. Bought a NS AOD Boy body from aka_spooky. She was super nice, and shipped quickly. Body was in great condition, and packaged securely. Highly recommended!:)