1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for aka_spooky

Jun 13, 2007

1. I ordered a hound-sized custom printed shirt from aka_spooky. It's a beautiful and high quality shirt that I am very happy with, and the transaction with aka_spooky was great as well. She was communicative, friendly, and shipped quickly. Highly recommended, and would order from again:)

2. I ordered a pair of custom pants from aka_spooky and everything went so smoothly! I would love to buy from again - thanks so much! ^_^

3. I recently did a partial trade with aka_spooky for an AoD 1/4 WS girl body am very pleased. She paid quickly, kept in communication, shipped quickly and the outfit that I got was amazing. :D

It's just perfect! :aheartbea

My boy loves his new threads and is already bugging me for more. :o Needless to say that I'll be commissioning her again.

4. Great communication and instant Paypal payment. Smooth and easy transaction. Thank you so much:fangirl:

5. I just sold aka_spooky a Puki for her Mom for Mother's day and everything went very smoothly.

Very nice, friendly dollyhollic! :)

Thanks Spooky!

6. I commissioned Aka Spooky for an outfit for my Delf boy; she was incredibly gracious and an absolute joy to work with. Her work is perfect and she got exactly what I wanted done in short order. I would love to work with her again and I highly recommend her!

Thank you! :D

7. aka spooky participated in a fairyland group order/minifee split I was running. Prompt payment and great communication. Couldn't have asked for a better participant. Will gladly transact with aka spooky again in the future

8. We commissioned Aka_Spooky for two outfits; she was incredibly courteous and very patient with all our requests. The items arrived quickly and were wonderfully constructed. I highly recommend her as a seamstress and as a seller. I would definitely do business with her again. A+!

Thank you again!

9. I bought a pair of pants from spooky and they came today... I will put pics up when his look is done

10. Lovely experience buying a pair of dollie pants from Spooky. Thank you!

11. I bought a pair of shorts from aka_spooky. Great communication and lightening fast shipping!! Her clothes are extremely well made also. Will definitely do business with again :)

12. Purchased from Spooky recently and had a lovely transaction. Very kind and courteous.. great communication and fast ship! Thanks so much :)

13. I bought two shirts from spooky and they came before I went to comic-con and I only took pics of Keegan my SD boy with spooky pants and shirt ^_^

Front:
      [​IMG]

Back:
      [​IMG]

14. I commissioned a pair of jeans for my Lati Blue and they fit great. Awesome quality and communication! :D

15. Commisioned her to do a hoodie for me.
      Shipping was fast and the hoodie looks great!
      Thanks again!

16. I commissioned her for Pants for my DZ Mo and I love them but when he sits his butt crack shows hehe

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. I received my shirt from aka_spooky today, and it's simply awesome!!
      Everything went wonderfully.^_^ Would love to do business with again. <3

18. Purchased a Lati Blue boy from Spooky; he arrived carefully packaged and as described. Great communication, Super fast shipping, and wonderful doll. Thank you very much!

19. awesome to deal with!

20. The shirt I commissioned from aka_spooky arrived today! This is the second shirt I've commission from her, and I would commission from her again. You can always expect beautiful, high-quality shirts. And also aka_spooky is very sweet^^.