1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for akaisha0

Apr 29, 2017

1. Starting a feedback thread for any potential transactions in the future!

2. akaisha0 bought a pair of eyes from me. Super smooth transaction. They were polite, communicative, paid quickly, let me know when the item arrived, and overall it was just great to work with them. I'd gladly do it again :3nodding:

3. akaisha0 was an absolute pleasure to work with when they joined my Crobidoll GO. The responses, payments, and package arrival notification arrived quickly, and they kept the order form neat and easy to read. Over all I would be thrilled to have them join me in another group order!

4. Akaisha was part of my May 2017 Leekeworld GO and was a pleasure to work with. Great communication all around, they responded to messages and invoices quickly! I would gladly work with them again.

5. I participated in a GO that akaisha0 hosted, and it was a wonderful transaction. They were super quick to invoice, replied quickly to everything, and kept us up to date as it shipped and when, at no fault of their own, the package was briefly lost in the mail. We received tracking information right away after out items were shipped. I would definitely work with them again if given the chance!

6. I had the pleasure of participating in a GO that akaisha0 hosted, and everything went great. Akaisha0 responded to pms fast and kept everyone updated with tracking info. Overall, the transaction was awesome. Such a great host, thank you for everything!

7. I participated in akaisha0's GO and they were a wonderful host. Everything was laid out very clearly and akaisha0 always replied to messages promply and graciously. We were slways kept up to date on things. My order also came in perfectly packaged. I would happily work with them again!

8. I participated in akaisha0's Crobidoll GO and they kept everyone informed and up to speed price wise as well. The shipping also was quick. Thanks!

9. Positive - Participated in my LeekeWorld group order. Communication and payments were all prompt and timely. I would definitely be happy if they joined one of my future group orders.

10. Akaisha0 was in my Dollmore GO. Paid all the invoices on time and was a pleasure to deal with. I would do business with them anyday.

11. POSITIVE

I had a lovely transaction with akaisha0. I responded to her sale post for a LUTS centaur tail.
      The tail was extremely well packed and it arrived in perfect condition.
      I would definitely recommend doing business with akaisha0
      Thank you! <3

12. akaisha0 purchased a Soom Nor from me. They were very friendly and let me know when the doll arrived. Would love to deal with again.

13. Akaisha0 purchased a pair of shoes from me. Very friendly and prompt with payments. She also let me know when they arrived. Thank you!

14. I sold a set of Soom Shale hooves to Akaisha0. She was super nice, payment was prompt and communication was great. Overall a great transaction. Thanks so much! : )

15. 100% POSITIVE!!! akaisha0 sold a pair of minifee tan moe high heeled feet. Communication was great, they were shipped right away, and I was provided a tracking number. When they arrived, they were packaged nicely and were just like brand new. It was a pleasure!

16. I just finished a Leekeworld GO with akaisha0 and it went very smoothly. Communication was great she reached out every step of the way so I was never left wondering and always informed. The items were packaged well and securely and all arrived safely. It was a pleasure and I would participate in another GO with her. Thank you!

17. Positive!

I joined a GO for Leekeworld hosted by akaisha0 and it went amazing. Updates for the order were consistent from start to finish, and my items arrived flawlessly. I would gladly do business with akaisha0 again in the future :) Thank you for the pleasant transaction!

18. I bought an Angel Philia from akaisha0. They were amazing to work with. They were able to do a layaway option for me and it worked out great. Communication was prompt and they answered all of my questions in full. They sent out the doll in a timely manner and it got to me wrapped up safe. I would highly recommend her as a seller and would not hesitate to do business with them again.
      Thanks again!

19. Akaisha0 bought a pair of ED eyes from me, and unfortunately there was a mishaps on my part as a seller but she has been most kind and understanding and it was resolve with little to no hassle. I really appreciate the open communication between us to solve it and she was a dear to deal with. Thank you so much again! ^^

20. Bought a DC Luna from me, fabulous communication and payment was received quickly. Thanks again for a great transaction.