1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for akakage (Miwa)

Jul 5, 2007

1. Great seller !! So kind~!
      I bought an Unoa faceplate from Akakage and I received it very quickly :)
      Thank you very much <3

2. Another Perfect Transaction from Miwa :) I bought a pair of Unoa Glasses and they arrived in perfect condition, in a awesome box with a cute gift.
      Thanks so much for everything
      :fangirl:
      B

3. I bought an Unoa faceplate from akakage and it arrived very quickly. She kept me updated on when it had been shipped and sent me the tracking number and was very pleasant. Thank you!

4. I have purchase one Dolly bird and she's very nice transaction !

5. I bought some Unoa shoe parts and it was a perfect transaction! Miwa's communication is great and the parts were shipped very promptly and very well packed in a box tied with ribbon!

Thank you!

6. A very good seller. :)

She's very nice to del with. And the shipment is also very fast and the packing is of good qwality. I bought a great Unoa faceplate from Akakage. Thank you very much!

7. I bought a Yuki ( :aheartbea ) from Miwa and it was a very enjoyable experience; she is a very polite and prompt seller who communicates well and ships quickly and safely. My little tenshi girl is home now and I couldn't be more happy. I would definitely recommend this seller!

8. I bought some Unoa devil horns from akakage at super great price. She shipped them quicker than I could blink (and she's overseas) and they arrived in brand new condition as stated. I can't say enough good things about her!!!! Thanks again! Deborah

9. Bought a lovely head from Miwa :) I had an excellent transaction, communication was fast and friendly, the item was shipped promptly and carefully packaged. I would definitely recommand Miwa :) Thx again!

10. Bought a lovely head from Miwa :) I had an excellent transaction, communication was fast and friendly, the item was shipped promptly and carefully packaged. I would definitely recommand Miwa :) Thx again!

11. <3 I bought a faceplate from Akakage, and she shipped it out oh so fast and beautifully packaged. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. Thankyou very much, Miwa!

12. Akage is a wonderful seller, I had a great transaction with her. I would definitely buy from her again:aheartbea :aheartbea

13. I won a Sist Faceplate for my brother from Akakage and he shipped exactly when he said he would and the faceplate was in perfect condition - I'd definitely consider buying from him again! Shipping was really fast and the whole transaction went very smoothly.

Thank you so much! ^_^

14. *sorry... I meant she! I have no idea why I wrote he *_*

And also, I won the raffle to BUY the faceplate, I didn't just win it for free :sweat (i forgot to put that in, i'm so stupid >_<)

15. Just to add, it was packed beautifully ^__^

16. Miwa is a great person to purchase from. Great communications, well packed , shipped fast and in great condition. Thanks so much Miwa and I look forward to future transactions!:aheartbea

17. I bought a Sist and Unoa horns from akakage. Had a wonderful experiance! Her communication was great and was just lovely :).
      She sent me a lovely message saying happy birthday and some lovely snacks with sist !!
      I am really pleased with this transaction and will buy from again without hesitation!
      I have nothing but good words to say about akakage :) thanks for a wonderful transaction and i recommend to all buyers!
      Thank you :D

18. I just bought a Lusis kit from akakage! She was incredibly nice, very communicative, and just wonderful to work with! Thanks so much!

19. I purchased a Sist default head from akakage! She was a wonderful seller- the item was nicely packaged (loved the paper she was wrapped in ^_^) and was very prompt. I would definately do business with her again!

20. bought an amazing wig from Akakage!^___________________^
      lovely helpfully person and Great communication..^0^
      definitely,highly recommended!!~~

thank you so much,