1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Akane_Rina

Aug 12, 2010

1. Flakey buyer alert

Akane_Rina made a bid on an auction I had going on for my Onyx. She bid 800$ and indicated she would need layaway. So I pm'ed her back and again went over some details that were part of my auction anyway, to make sure she really understood the conditions she agreed to (things like deposit, shipping, payment and so on). She agreed to everything in her reply. So I listed her bid.

On July 25th she won my auction and I notified her, asking what kind of layaway she needed.

In her reply she did not answer that but promised me a payment on the following weekend. She did not pay. She did not communicate either.

I then pm'ed her again. She did not respond to my questions regarding the missing payment, but now told me she had been too busy to reply and that she wanted a 3 months layaway. I replied laying out the details and conditions of a layaway again, thinking that maybe she misunderstood something. In her answer she offered to miss the first payment altogether, but then pay double on the date when the second payment was due.

I refused, pointing out the conditions she had agreed to and granting her another one week deadline for the first payment. I told her the deal would be cancelled and I would post feedback for her if she did not pay until then.

That deadline came and went on August 11th. Akane_Rina made no payment.

I have the whole thing documented in pms, btw.

2. She is defiantely a flakey buyer.

About 2 - 3 weeks ago she PMed me about my isabella asking if i did layaway and then asked for pictures, i responded but then didnt hear from her for a week, sending the message again because maybe it got eatten in PM limbo, she responded last week stating she put money from isabella, so i though maybe we were having a communications problem, so i ask her and give her my paypal, but she again doesnt respond but then later sends a message stating she will make a offer and see if I agree, to which i'm now confused by not knowing if she means when she will do her layaways or her offer of price. I pm her, and have a friend who speaks russian pm her as well, again I get no answer from her, and then when i put my amber up for sale, she wanted to put an offer on it. I told her no as she was working out the isabella, and now I havent heard anything from her since.