1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Akara

Jul 25, 2011

1. If youve had any transactions with me, feel free to post feedback here :3

2. I recently sold some Pukifee sized shoes to Akara. She was great with communication and very prompt with payment. Akara is a friendly and reliable buyer, yes I would sell to her again in the future. Thanks much! :)

3. Akara purchased a Mikhaila baby emerald dress from me. She paid promptly and was a delight doing business with. Would do business again and recommend to anyone.

4. Akara was part of a split that I was hosting and had gotten the clothing/wig from the Soom Summer Term Rosette Armeria. Excellent communication, pays fast, highly recommended :D

5. I've recently sold a cancan wig to Akara. She is a fantastic person to deal with. She paid promptly, I had great communication with her and I would highly recommend her. Would love to do business again!

6. I have bought a doll from Akara. The whole transaction was perfect from start to finish - great communication, fast shipping and the doll is beautiful, just as described. Really happy to recommend Akara as a seller :)

7. I bought a doll from Akara, the transaction went smoothly, wonderful communication and the doll is in perfect condition! I recommend her, and would love to buy from her again!

8. akara participated in a pukifee/latiyellow summer clothing swap i ran. she was a great participant, sent a lovely parcel, and had good communication throughout. i would be happy to be in a swap with her anytime! :)

9. Akara was my partener in a pukifee/latiyellow summer clothing swap. She was wonderful at letting me know when she shipped and even provided tracking so that we could watch for the package. She was very kind and provided lots of fun items.

10. Akara was a part of my pukifee vanilla split, and she was wonderful! She joined towards the end of our wait, paid promptly and let me know as soon as her faceplate arrived, complete with a picture!
      I would welcome her into one of my splits anytime! Thank you so much! :D

11. Akara bought a doll from me. She payed very fast, the communication was great and I would recommend doing business with her to anyone.

12. Akara sold me a Mio's faceplate (Pukifee - Fairyland), the communication was good, she sent her to me very quickly and well packaged.

I recommend her, thank you!

13. I purchased a LittleFee Juri face plate from Akara. She was WONDERFUL! Fast communication when i had questions, Very pleasant just to talk to, and was very nice about my asking for a layaway. She shipped swiftly and notified me immediately of the tracking number. I would definitely buy from her again!

Thanks Again Akara! Shes JUST what I wanted!!

14. Akara purchased a LittleFee fullset outfit from me and the entire transaction was a breeze!

Prompt PMs and payment, and she kindly let me know when the package arrived.

I can't recommend her highly enough. (Thank you!)

15. I bought a pukifee faceplate to Akara.
      Well and quick shipping, good communication.
      Thanks for all !

16. Akara purchased a minifee head from me and was very friendly and polite throughout the transaction - a real pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

17. I bought a littlefee faceplate from Akara. Akara also did the faceup and it turned out great!
      Everything went smooth and the communication was fast and nice. I would recommend her as a seller and for doing your faceups!
      Thank you so much! <3

18. I was part of Akara's Fairyland split, and my package arrived timely and safely packed! She sent out messages with updates when there was something to update, so I always knew what was going on. She was pleasant to deal with, even when I didn't reply for several days after the stuff arrived at her place. :doh I would do business with her again without a second thought. n_n

19. I joined a split that Akara ran recently for Pukifee Cony's outfit! She was amazing and even offered me the box the outfit came with! Everything arrived perfect and packaged well! Thank you so much!

20. Akara bought a doll from me and it was a wonderful transaction. Good communication, super fast payment and also let me know when she received the package. I just so happy everything went very smooth. Excellent buyer. Highly recommended. :D