1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for akaStarla

Mar 2, 2009

1. All feedback here please :)
    2. akaStarla ordered some undies and arm warmers from us - what a wonderful customer! Easy and pleasant to talk to, quick to pay and thanks for letting me know they arrived! Hope you have a ball with them and I'd love to work with you again :D
    3. Starla commissioned a face-up from me, and she was the best to deal with! Friendly and lightning-fast payment, thanks so much! :aheartbea
    4. Starla commissioned some leggings from me for her MNF girls! She always responds in a timely manner, and pays hastely as well! A pleasure to deal with on all accounts :)
    5. I purchased a MNF Scar Breakaway Set (head and arm) from akaStarla and could not be happier with the transaction. The items were sent out promptly and wonderfully packaged. She was a delight to deal with the whole way through and very accomodating. Definitely a recommended seller!
    6. akaStarla bought a LTF outfit from us. She paid quickly and was a delight to deal with. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!
    7. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. Thanks again!
    8. akaStarla commissioned 5 face-ups from me in total, for MNF and Ltf. She is very clear in what she wants and I love to paint for her. Also she is very patient and understanding.
      Wonderful and sweet! <3