1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Akatsuki

Feb 16, 2008

1. Akatsuki contacted me about my WTB thread I had for an IOS Sezz head. She promptly provided photos of the head with proof she was the owner, we agreed on a price and she sent him immediately. Since he was coming from over seas, she went so far as to keep an eye on his tracking (i did as well), staying in touch when he seemed to get stuck in the system. He made it home just fine however and is really beautiful. :) I'm very grateful to have found a seller so wonderful, and I'm gladly do business with her again in a heartbeat. Thank you so much for helping me bring my boy home!

2. Akatsuki bouught Aiko head from me on short layaway. She was paying on time, great and friendly communication. She is a perfect buyer!~ ^^

3. A+ as a buyer. Akatsuki purchased a wig from me and let me know when it arrived - perfect transaction.

4. Akatsuki purchased a wig from me.

Payment was prompt and the transaction smooth.

Thanks, and enjoy! ♥

5. Akatsuki bought my little fairy Idrial.
      She is a friendly person, quickly respond of my mails and she letting me know, when the packed arrived.
      Her Layaway was perfect. Everthing has worked and payed on the paymentdays.
      In all, everthing was exellent and I can highly recommend her.

Thank you very much!

6. Akatsuki has bought Volks outfit set from me and it was a really smooth transaction. Everything was perfect - communication, quick payment, moreover - she is very kind and sweet, I'd love to deal with her in the future : D Thank you so much!

7. I did a trade with Akatsuki, she was great and fantastic to communicate with. Shipped out on the agreed date, and also notified me once my part of the trade had arrived to her, whilst also keeping an eye out on tracking for her part of the trade. Thank you again for making my first trade a smooth and awesome transaction. Thank you once again~!!

8. I bought Ai outfit from Akatsuki. The transaction went perfect. Communication was smooth and friendly, shipment was fast. Outfit arrived in perfect order. Thank you again!

9. Akatsuki and I have made a trade. She sent me a shorts and T-shirt for Yo-SD (TTYA) and I sent her a SD shoes (Luts) and leggins (Ajumapama).
      The trade was perfect, she's very friendly and comunicative, and she answered very quickly all my pms.
      The shipment was very fast and the clothes arrived perfect :) I would like to repeat in the future like seller or buyer or in another trade.

Thank you very much!!!!

10. Akatsuki bought a pair of Everpurple eyes from me - friendly and prompt communications -
      super speedy payment - AND - she let me know when the package arrived safely!
      Thank you for a wonderful transaction!
      Robyn_in_WA

11. Another splendid transaction with Akatsuki - she purchased a Yuria head from me, and paid immediately. All communication was friendly and she is a great buyer. Thank you for the pleasant experience!

12. Akatsuki bought a doll body
      she paid promptly and always kept a very pleasant communication,
      a friendly and serious buyer
      thanks!

13. I've bought Soom Catbon from Akatsuki ^^
      Everything was perfect! Thank you for being so nice ^__^

14. Akatsuki took part in my Luts GO.
      Great communication, prompt payment, a delight all around!

Highly recommended!!!

15. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you.
      by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

16. she bought the doll glass eyes from me again, the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you.

17. Akatsuki bought a Crobidoll Lance head from me and was very friendly and fast when communicating. She also paid on the exact date we had agreed on. A great buyer whom I would gladly sell to again! Thank you for everything! :)

18. Akatsuki purchased a Supia body from me on a brief layaway. Communication was great, payment was prompt, and she was very nice to work with. Thank you :)!

19. I recently purchased shorts for my Littlefee from Akatsuki and she was a pleasure to do business with. She communicated well and mailed out the shorts promptly. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you very much!

20. Akatsuki bought a Volks hands from me. She's great to deal with, all transaction went perfect and I recommend her to everyone! Thank you!